Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Emulator 3.8.1 Cracked (Build 14128)

Status
Not open for further replies.
topkek amirite??
Reaction score
They stole from me, simple as that. They've bought a domain and hosting yet decided to skip paying for my service, why?

You have a good point and tbh I guess anyone that runs a hotel using phoenix should own a license. I own a license also, but hey maybe he wants the ability to edit the source?

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Then he should use butterfly or uber, I don't sell source and it's my choice to not sell it, there are plenty of free emulators available.
Phoenix is the most complete emulator for that specific client I've seen, maybe he wants the features that Phoenix has and has no experience or know-how to add them to an existing server?

Reaction score
Phoenix is the most complete emulator for that specific client I've seen, maybe he wants the features that Phoenix has and has no experience or know-how to add them to an existing server?
Then he should pay for the licence or find someone else to help him - why should he have my work for nothing?
By your logic we should let the homeless people come in our houses and help themselves.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Live demo at
but i get a exeption by buying pets ;S
Code:
User DC: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Phoenix.Util.Class8.smethod_1(String string_0) in C:\Documents and Settings\Makennan\Desktop\Makennan\exe\Phoenix 3.8.0\Phoenix 3.8.0 SRC CODE\Phoenix\Util\Class8.cs:line 34
   at Phoenix.Communication.Messages.Catalog.Class198.imethod_0(Class11 class11_0, Class13 class13_0) in C:\Documents and Settings\Makennan\Desktop\Makennan\exe\Phoenix 3.8.0\Phoenix 3.8.0 SRC CODE\Phoenix\Communication\Messages\Catalog\Class198.cs:line 40
   at Phoenix.HabboHotel.GameClients.Class11.method_13(Byte[]& byte_0) in C:\Documents and Settings\Makennan\Desktop\Makennan\exe\Phoenix 3.8.0\Phoenix 3.8.0 SRC CODE\Phoenix\HabboHotel\GameClients\Class11.cs:line 113

Was skipping a single £20 payment worth having your whole database dropped worth x5 the amount you failed to pay? good game son.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They stole from me, simple as that. They've bought a domain and hosting yet decided to skip paying for my service, why?
Well, if that is the case, all retros should be byebye!!! you stole features+images+etc from habbo.com. shouldn't otaku, and habboon be down then??? I mean, you did steal more stuff then the owner did.....

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, if that is the case, all retros should be byebye!!! you stole features+images+etc from habbo.com. shouldn't otaku, and habboon be down then??? I mean, you did steal more stuff then the owner did.....
Hah, funny guy. Habboon and Phoenix are nothing to do with each other. Phoenix uses nothing but packets from Habbo.com ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hah, funny guy. Habboon and Phoenix are nothing to do with each other. Phoenix uses nothing but packets from Habbo.com ;)
but he does release swfs and they have images in it... and howd he get em? ripped em n cracked em.... and my point is, if he has enough money to host Otaku, host otaku vps, etc then why did he leave habbo in the first place if he has all this loot.

I mean, Sojoboo said "stole from me" well, he stole "packets" from habbo and created a clone.... Well that in the same way relates to the owner using a cracked emulator instead of paying

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but he does release swfs and they have images in it... and howd he get em? ripped em n cracked em.... and my point is, if he has enough money to host Otaku, host otaku vps, etc then why did he leave habbo in the first place if he has all this loot.

I mean, Sojoboo said "stole from me" well, he stole "packets" from habbo and created a clone.... Well that in the same way relates to the owner using a cracked emulator instead of paying
I'm pretty sure he doesn't release SWF's... The last time I looked on one of the Phoenix release threads there was a link to the compatible SWF's which are hosted on DCR-Project? Linking doesn't count as hosting them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Anyone Here Have an SWF That Compatible with Phoenix 3.8.0?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please just stop.

There really much point posting cracked phoenix when you can use Bly.

That''s your opinion but mine is to have phoenix :) without paying so please dont speak if you can't say something usual

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems to have become a fashion to crack phoenix, pity that nobody has been able so far :)
Try again, you'll be luckier ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back