Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Emulator 3.8.1 Cracked (Build 14128)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I love reading these comments.

@The people who use cracked Phoenix/crack it/ think it should be free;
This is Aarons work, and he has a right to sell it. I bet you guys think your cool "OMG, I just cracked Phoenix, I want a gold star sticker." LOL what does that get you? Aaron has made loads of money off Phoenix, and what have you made? Saying Phoenix should be free, is like saying Microsoft live should be free, because you purchased an xbox.

T09

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol I love reading these comments.

@The people who use cracked Phoenix/crack it/ think it should be free;
This is Aarons work, and he has a right to sell it. I bet you guys think your cool "OMG, I just cracked Phoenix, I want a gold star sticker." LOL what does that get you? Aaron has made loads of money off Phoenix, and what have you made? Saying Phoenix should be free, is like saying Microsoft live should be free, because you purchased an xbox.

I agree except for the xbox live part, that should be free :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree except for the xbox live part, that should be free :p

Yeah, I thought the same first too. Then I started thinking that, if they didn't make money to better protect their live, it would be just like Play Station Network..Then we would all be screwed. xD

Cor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice but already got a license ;p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes skid but its ddosing not dosin skid:)

if you want to help me here is the ip: D 69.162.126.166 :D!!!!

Dont duck with me lol :)

You're starting something you don't want to get into. Also it isn't good to go telling everyone on the internet that your ddosing websites. Face it, your hotel was hacked because you were using cracked.. You just should of bought a license, instead of stealing someone elses work.

Last edited:
Reaction score

if you want to help me here is the ip: D :D!!!!

Really shouldn't have done that - you're host is now going to get a very nice letter from my business informing them of the breach of copyright you're commiting by using my program. I was just gonna leave it as it was but you want to play? Let's play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spot Ify, you got what you deserve, they have many different emulators, but u chose an illegal crack... nice decision... just lost ur paid vps...

i just luv this thread, alot of interesting stuff going on, awesome to read.... subscribed to it!!!

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score

if you want to help me here is the ip: D 69.162.126.166 :D!!!!

You might want to rethink your actions....

Legality

In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[31]
In the US, there can be a serious federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment. Many other countries have similar laws.[32]
The US situation is under court ruling with a case in California.[33]

I'm sure in your country there a similar laws. Why would you even start something like this.....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You should change the thread name in to: Phoenix emulator 3.8.1 Obfuscated source also make a warning at the thread with: If you are using this use it only private localhost and not for public this can be fatal for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back