Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP, MySQLi] BoostCMS 2.0 ~ The return of Packages!

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about a shared cache, not to actually connect them. They serve two different tasks, with the same database. That's it.

Ahh, I misunderstood you. Yeah a shared cache would be handy and fast, but doesn't C# have its own caching tools?

Still, how awesome would it be if we could integrate a CMS totally with an emulator. Like when you do something on the CMS the Emulator instantly notices without the use of MUS, and Sessions get stored and cached at the same place as the hoteldata of users to free up a lot of RAM and HDD.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ahh, I misunderstood you. Yeah a shared cache would be handy and fast, but doesn't C# have its own caching tools?

Still, how awesome would it be if we could integrate a CMS totally with an emulator. Like when you do something on the CMS the Emulator instantly notices without the use of MUS, and Sessions get stored and cached at the same place as the hoteldata of users to free up a lot of RAM and HDD.

I can reveal that something like that is under development and it's Ducking amazing!

:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everybody is allowed to download the .tpl files so here is a fix also working for RevCMS!
go to your .htaccess and add this
Code:
<Files ~ "\.tpl$">
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
</Files>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty good job again!

easy to install and pretty fast to!

I'd recommend using this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Welcome.
It my pleasure :3

There are 2 method to show shell or anything else.
1st method is :
Go to Library/Sessions.php ; Then you must add new array key on $fiels Array.
Like this :
Code:
private static $fields = Array(
		'id',
		'motto',
		'look',
		'mail',
		'rank',
		'gender',
		'last_online',
		'password',
		'credits',
		'activity_points',
		'vip',
		[COLOR="#FF0000"]'vip_points'[/COLOR]
	);
2nd Method is like this:
Go to your file.tpl / File.php;
Examples :
Code:
	<div class="enter-hotel-btn">
		<div class="open enter-btn" style="margin-top: 15px">
			<a href="/client" onclick="HabboClient.openOrFocus(this); return false;">Enter $Hotelname Hotel<i></i></a>
			<b></b>
		</div>

<div style="background: #000; padding: 5px 10px; color: #eee; margin-top: 20px">
			<b>$User_credits Credits - $User_activity_points Pixels</b>
                         <!-- Shell Code -->
                         <div>
                              <b><?php echo Users::$Session->GetFromDb('vip_points');
                         </div>
		</div>
	</div>

Easy like coconut, right ?
BTW Here's your request :

Just replace it :3
Thank you :D

The shells works perfectly, but I tried to use the default.rar files you sent, placed everything in the right location, but whenever i go to 'homes' in the account settings, or go to /home/(username here) by clicking 'my page', I get this error:

Nevermind! Realized i had to add an 'enum' column to the Users table, called show_email, ty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The shells works perfectly, but I tried to use the default.rar files you sent, placed everything in the right location, but whenever i go to 'homes' in the account settings, or go to /home/(username here) by clicking 'my page', I get this error:

Nevermind! Realized i had to add an 'enum' column to the Users table, called show_email, ty.

just replace this:

Code:
<!-- Shell Code -->
<div>
<b>$User_vip_points</b>
</div>
Code:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Doesnt work here,

If i fill in the MySQL.txt it still says ''Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Library\MySql.php on line 11''

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Doesnt work here,

If i fill in the MySQL.txt it still says ''Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Library\MySql.php on line 11''

delete all cache after config :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, other CMSes are working.
Try change the hostname.
I mean in the config file try change this :
Code:
Hostname = p:localhost
To 
[COLOR="#FF0000"]Hostname = localhost[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pages not working: Credits, Wordfilter, Vouchers and Client (in HK).

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Packages\Extension_About\Pages\Credits.php on line 2

Fatal error
: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Packages\Management\Templates\AllFilters.tpl on line 4
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Packages\Management\Templates\AllVouchers.tpl on line 5

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\Boost\Packages\Management\Pages\Client.php on line 9

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I uploaded these to my wwwroot and changed security settings, but all I am getting is a blank white page?

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I uploaded these to my wwwroot and changed security settings, but all I am getting is a blank white page?

Enable error reporting so we can get a more detailed error message to help you further

Put this on the top of your script:
Code:
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

Back