Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plus Emulation [Revision 2] FIXES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Bug:

When you Create a Group the room does not unload, I think it should auto unload because if any other player is in the same room they wont be able to see your group icon unless you use ':unload' command to unload your room and then re-enter your room to view the group badge.

I doesn't have to unload when you buy a group. Just a new packet has to be send to the room. A fix has already been posted in this thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doesn't have to unload when you buy a group. Just a new packet has to be send to the room. A fix has already been posted in this thread.

Yeah I've added all them fixes I'm pretty sure but still have the same problems, But i'll double check maybe I've missed something.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A new bug has started appearing for me. Users buy an item, loose 10x the amount of credits, reload the hotel and the item is gone. It's not in the database, there credits are gone and the furni is gone. No error logs reporting to do with it and no changes o.o (NOTE only happpens to certain furni)

Also,

For some reason random items will turn into limited edition items. No stack how ever, but they have a number, badge and all.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt this.You're probably not using a clean database and there might be some other garbage still left somewhere.

You need to put your trust in me more then. The database I use came from the DL the day it came out, I then truncated all columns that could be and build the rest up from nothing. As you can see, same item, same all, if you count it over it shows it's set to 0 meaning it can be purchased unlimited times.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Emu with various fixes including wired. Take what you want. Heightmap editor is also in there. Not recommended to use it though.

Tested at 300+ online. Little to no lagg.

Don't PM me for support. If you do I just ignore you.

pls sir, halp meh. i have trouble using dis. it r64c? yis?

All jokes aside. If this is the one that you've been showing with the wired done and I believe gifts fixes plus more?(correct me if I'm wrong) then nice, my opinion on you has changed. Maybe one day we can see eye to eye. Do you know what fixes from here haven't been implemented into it?

Reaction score
pls sir, halp meh. i have trouble using dis. it r64c? yis?

All jokes aside. If this is the one that you've been showing with the wired done and I believe gifts fixes plus more?(correct me if I'm wrong) then nice, my opinion on you has changed. Maybe one day we can see eye to eye. Do you know what fixes from here haven't been implemented into it?

roombackgrounds.

And some 'fixes' people posted that only caused bugs, leaks and errors.

There is also stuff in here that has not been released. Such as double click LTD fix (logo would disappear), info terminal (sort of) and some other room fixes.

Also I moved bots and pets to seperate tables and added the LTD no / stack to the items table (were only two columns, would be better instead of another extra query / join structure)

Take what you want. I don't really care about it anymore.

Database structure:

Don't ask for help in this thread, over PM because I just ignore it. Post in the Help section (http://forum.ragezone.com/f333) instead.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i will compare it, give me a minute

Which RELEASE is this?

If i use this one, i get this:
Code:
A first chance exception of type 'Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataNotFoundException' occurred in Camwijs.exe

Additional information: No user found with ip MYIP and sso RevCMS-935/31c16f2a5156d55b45446254bcc912b20. Use SSO: True 

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will compare it, give me a minute

Which RELEASE is this?

If i use this one, i get this:
Code:
A first chance exception of type 'Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataNotFoundException' occurred in Camwijs.exe

Additional information: No user found with ip MYIP and sso RevCMS-935/31c16f2a5156d55b45446254bcc912b20. Use SSO: True 

If there is a handler for this exception, the program may be safely continued.

Dunno what I changed.

??? ..... floorplan not save

Wish people like you read before they make a post.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The SSO works fine on RevCMS. The tables I needed to change were add in 2 pet ones, change items one and furniture one and edit catalog_pages one. So you's know if you are converting from to the other.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Think I'm just going take what I need from it and use it in my current EMU :) Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone fix the drag from catalog to floor?
And can someone fix the wired? :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also have bugs:
1. Wired
2. Stacking tile (needs to be coded?)
3. Builder Club
4. When you close the catalogue, it doesnt stay on the page where you closed it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone fix the drag from catalog to floor?
And can someone fix the wired? :)

I'll pay if someone have fixed the wired.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another Bug:

Group admins can place furniture down but the group owner can then pickup their furniture they place if they're an admin of the group, so they can pretty much steal the other players furniture.

Also :unload with teleport wired it doesn't save it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back