• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found Bug:

Limited Edition Furni Packet Error!!
Wired Doesn't Show Up
Banzai Puck Not Moving at 2nd Chance
Group Furni Catalogue DC if open

Code Need:
Helper Tool
Bully Vote Tool

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't spam my thread with your stupid rename edit's.

Working on the new build. For more info and the latest fixes please visit
Are u gonna release it or just promote ur hotel :) - No offense

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it any known bugs? :) Or function's that doesnt work?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I agreed with this, you can tell your website, but we wont have a look at it before you release anything.
So you telling me you aren't going to follow the next release ? Please don't push me to do something or post something that isn't ready for public hotels<,<

I told you guys i'm on vacation (1 week) so don't expect any fixes/update's. Maybe @Twan our PRO CODER can help you guys out ahahha.
ps.

I did work on the Floor Editor with my friend and is almost fixed.

Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
So you telling me you aren't going to follow the next release ? Please don't push me to do something or post something that isn't ready for public hotels<,<

I told you guys i'm on vacation (1 week) so don't expect any fixes/update's. Maybe @Twan our PRO CODER can help you guys out ahahha.
ps.

I did work on the Floor Editor with my friend and is almost fixed.

The floor plan editor would be lovely *-*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can pass me the client.php compatible? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
84Y5oAe - Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project] - RaGEZONE Forums

The above error stopped, now what happens is that every time I try to login, it appears that my server went offline or Packet Error.
What to do?

Your Ports are wrong and Change to Mercury it's more updated

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting an error when someone trys to load up the client.
Code:
Error in packet [112] BODY: [0][0][0][0]: 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Handshake.UserObjectComposer..ctor(Habbo Habbo) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Plus Original\PlusEmu2.5\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Handshake\UserObjectComposer.cs:line 14
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Handshake.InfoRetrieveEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Packet) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Plus Original\PlusEmu2.5\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Handshake\InfoRetrieveEvent.cs:line 13
   at Silverwave.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientMessage Packet) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Plus Original\PlusEmu2.5\Silverwave Emulator\Collections\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 105
   at Silverwave.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage request) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Plus Original\PlusEmu2.5\Silverwave Emulator\Messages\GameClientMessageHander.cs:line 42
   at Silverwave.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage Message) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Plus Original\PlusEmu2.5\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 82

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yeah I'm back :!

Going to update Plus Emulator to a new build with love locks blablabla :D

Maybe someone want to help me out doing this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back