Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusCMS v1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody this is a post from liking for many, today we are launching this CMS free to all, was initially created for the Hotel Mania fully created from scratch in beta testing versions and even get a basic result for use until we could get to the result finally, this CMS is a good one used in the hotel recently Mania to closing.
We realized that it was plagiarized by a Pixel Power user if the Example (Diego Ortega), and received information from several people that CMS was being transferred and sold without the credits and even with big editions, for a little boy to be doing this selling something that was not created by himself or is lack of shame in the face or even lack of creativity, but he put their credits on the CMS, but we go to what really matters.

The CMS was created with the following items listed below:
Doctrine DBAL - used to connect to the database, supports multiple different banks.
Twig - template framework, you can change the template at any time, without much work.
Silex - based CMS operating in general.
We recommend for a good functioning of the CMS using PHP> = 5.3

You see, it uses PHP Dependency Manager, is therefore necessary to perform the installation of dependencies through the composer.

To view the CMS, you can access the site: hubbo.com.br

The Hubbo is also leeching, just to be clear.

The complete code is in this link:

Screenshots :D

Hugs' ;)

Credits - Kessiler & Marcos
Copyright (c) 2014 -

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please provide some screen shots,
I know you have a live link, BUT It dose say in the habbo section rules you must provide screen shots!

From what I saw of the index, It looked nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What for the pictures? It has been said a live demo of it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This looks great! Finally an actual release, instead of crappy UberCMS and RevCMS.

It looks fairly documented, actual use of accessors and mutator methods, correctly named as well.
Great use of OOP, dislike that you're using a lot of fields though, but that can be changed in a updated version.
Happy to see that you're declaring objects in your actual parameters, instead of using global.

I can't help notice you have used framework, but still it's a very nice piece of software!
Well done mate.

I noticed that you're using HTML 4.0, that is unfortunate, maybe you can update it to 5.0 by adding the new elements? It really helps people understand what you're trying to do, rather than using div elements to attribute everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the images will be able to see them here:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here's an image if someone is interested (link in main thread was down)

Edit: I guess this is not what it actually looks like. This was the image from the only working link tho

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Git

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is pretty amazing if I must say, I'm taken away by the frontend, absolutely marvelous. I have also seen the backend, It's a bit messy but overall good. You guys have done an amazing job with this project, I like it. Well done and good luck in the future! :)

Rogu3
Reaction score
Is there a download for this release? Or is it still in development? If so, I'll move it to the development section. kessiler

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I would love to see a new live demo. Hubbo changed their design :blushing:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The style of this CMS is so nice, I really like it. Good job man!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks nice and modern, Downloading now (or at least trying to)

Note: Can you make a direct download link???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = arran565; 8303879] Olha agradável e moderno, Baixando agora (ou pelo menos tentar) Nota: Você pode fazer um link para download direto ??? [/ QUOTE] (Click Download repository)

Yeah I did that but it does not seem to be working

Back