Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've decided to release my PlusEMU edit. Before I get into this, disregard any leaked version of this you've downloaded as I'm giving you the full package.

I've worked on this for a while now, it isn't the best and is weak in a fair few areas, I originally moved Habboon to PlusEMU in around 2013 when we decided that Phoenix was no longer good enough for us. Since then I've updated it ever since, sure it doesn't have every feature in the world, but it functions.

Some of the code inspiration from this emulator is influenced from Mango Emulator. In around 2014 Habboon got "big", big enough that we were crashing and having issues, so I spent time to complete Mango Emulator, and tested it w/ Habboon, we also moved to it - however, I fixed the crashing issues we had with our PlusEMU edit and decided to keep it. If you guys want me to release my Mango edit, then let me know in the comments.

This is the exact version that Habboon is currently running on right now, the latest Habbo revision - a 2016 build. The only difference is I've removed a couple bits, but left packets & structures, other than Group forums as I finally decided to code them w/ motivation from the other leaks, without a doubt I'm only doing this release to motivate myself to make Habboon "stand out" again, kinda.

SWF Revision:
  • PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486
Features:
  • Will add later, heading off.
Download(s): Credits to Johno for the hosting.
Screenshot(s):
Things to note:
  • The emulator reads the figuredata from /extra/figuredata.xml
  • Your badges will not work unless they're in `badge_definitions` table.
  • Will update later.
Credits:
  • Ash (Korbin) - Working on the emulator w/ me from 2015-2015.
  • @Zodiak - Though the leaks are his fault (IMO), he helped for a month or so.
  • @Hejula the PHP overrides text script is his. He also helped me a lot w/ SQL.
  • @Joopie - His encryption library he released.
  • @Shorty packet related help.
  • @Tweeney though he's quit Habbo, the base - PlusEMU was his.
  • RaGEZONE - if I got stuck, I simply checked out emulators on here (football mainly).
  • Butterfly Emulator developers.
  • Bren & Jack - Allowing me to run Habboon with them, and being good friends.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I seriously do not find the words to thank you for this release. You have changed the entire habbo retro community, and this day will be remembered for many coming years.

Thanks you, from my heart and my fart (pun intended) :love::eek:tt::love:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the 1,000 renames, though this is a highly anticipated released by many.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this awesome release!
If possible: could you elease your Mango edit? If its not: Thanks for this contribution: im already happy with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well yh he was, but he did say comment for the mango.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great release Sledmore, this emulator will surely be of good use and release the mango edit man if you don't mind, we all want to see it :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Sledmore - will you be moving to Java or another language? I highly doubt you'd just be giving out your C# emulators without having another idea in mind. I'm excited for what you have planned.

Retired
Reaction score
I'm glad that its the actual legend himself releasing the hard work that he did and not noobs that haven't done poop. Truly amazing, great release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG! Its... just, Ducking amazing! Thanks!

Reaction score
OMG, love you and love this. I didn't even bother to download or even comment on the leaked version. But now the man himself released this art. It would be a pleasure to download and use it. Release your Mango edit, loved that emulator since the Orginial Coder released it. But love this aswell, been a fan of your work and boon like since I knew you was developing there.

Thanks for contributing Sledmore

Reaction score
Thanks for this! Didn't profiled the performance yet but the most of the code looks very clean infront of other emulators released. With clean I mean it's not a mess and you can still understand it but in my opinion there's still too much usage of Mysql, for example for getting chatlogs. The Mango Emulator source released would be nice :) And what would this bring for the community? A lot of renames for sure, be realistic. What did you expect?

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love youuuu! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back