Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's a way to f*** your memory/cpu =p Looks like someone is trying to be funny.
Lies, lies and again lies. Where is the proof?
You guys only say this so another people don't gonna use this emulator.

Iknow a friend who also have this emulator (700+ online) running without memory leak or something. Also look at Habboon before you guys talk nonsense.

Reaction score
I think this emulator has a memory leak tbh...
I thinks it's not. Think logical. If it was then was Habboon already crashed because it's running on the same emulator, it runs smooth. And there are always people that coming for messing things up and not for playing, skids they're called. And if Sledmore released it you might be sure that the security also would be good, otherwise he wouldn't release it I think because if you release things it also could make you weak. People can easier find exploits in a source, so..

Reaction score
Lies, lies and again lies. Where is the proof?
You guys only say this so another people don't gonna use this emulator.

Iknow a friend who also have this emulator (700+ online) running without memory leak or something. Also look at Habboon before you guys talk nonsense.
Nub, I don't care who use this emulator, also proof is not needed because kids like you will ruin another hotels and call yourself mr h4x0r Oh.. and you don't, pretty little liar. You don't even know someone with 10+ online and you don't even know what a memory leak is, idiot.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no ;refresh_catalogue / ;update_catalogue command? :(?

And have someone the camera all working?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
great release id love to see that mango edit sometime man

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
great release id love to see that mango edit sometime man
to everyone also, please back off of asking for this mango edit, be happy with this release, no need to be greedy, and want more and more.., please edit your own CMS if you do not like what it looks like :) Thanks! -Les

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to everyone also, please back off of asking for this mango edit, be happy with this release, no need to be greedy, and want more and more.., please edit your own CMS if you do not like what it looks like :) Thanks! -Les
i am thankful for the plus emu release but i wonder how the mango which is a emu and not a cms has been coded.

Reaction score
i am thankful for the plus emu release but i wonder how the mango which is a emu and not a cms has been coded.

Sledmore - PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486 - RaGEZONE Forums

It's been coded quite well. Sledmore is a good developer, if not the best Habbo C# developer currently in this section.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sledmore - PlusEMU - Habboon Edit - PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486 - RaGEZONE Forums

It's been coded quite well. Sledmore is a good developer, if not the best Habbo C# developer currently in this section.

Agree with your statement, although I think his Plus edit is better, ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back