Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

][POLL][ Should I Start A New Server Project? ][POLL][

Should I Start A new Server Project? =O

• Yes =P

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • No =l

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I know its not a release.. but in every other sections no one check so if im not following the rules im sorry.

So yeah uhm i was thinking on making this poll a long time ago. but just now im doing anyways its all on its title.

should i start a new server project? =D

Once u leave ur comment. put

YES [X] OR NO [X]

Or u can just write a comment with ideas and put all letters in green or yellow ill know what it will mean.

Punklessons, Suprise or Not? =O
'waves

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
YES [X]

Hmm yea just make a new server again =]

xD yeah i was away really long now im kinda close to habbo retros again..
i was so much into eo now habbo attrack me back
;D

PunkLessons, Suprise or No?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES [X] Make a new server.
Then there will be more competition. [=

Reaction score
I know its not a release.. but in every other sections no one check so if im not following the rules im sorry.

So yeah uhm i was thinking on making this poll a long time ago. but just now im doing anyways its all on its title.

should i start a new server project? =D

Once u leave ur comment. put

YES [X] OR NO [X]

Or u can just write a comment with ideas and put all letters in green or yellow ill know what it will mean.

Punklessons, Suprise or Not? =O
'waves
I'm just going to vote no just basically because of this thread, a emulator should be something you want to do, not because of other people.

So I voted

NO [X]

Simply because I never saw your server as a good emulator, just a GUI change and just some crappy commands that require basic knowledge of VB to understand and actually program into the emulator.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Those of u the voted no. are just jelous the my servers have worked out better then urs. :)
and bobba project. ur server was like the crapiest i have ever seen.

and what is the point of saying no just cuz of the thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes!! But if your willing to learn me alot VB6 XD and i can help but you need to learn me !!!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yes!! But if your willing to learn me alot VB6 XD and i can help but you need to learn me !!!
It's best to learn from the net mate ;)

Also, hmm... I'm not sure, I have my reasons below

YES = You have nice GUI's and good ideas

NO = I will have to beat you and Hablux mwhahaha

~ RascaL

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NO, I accidentally voted yes, thought you were some-one else -.-

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I vote for 'no'. This is because most of your servers were kind'of crap, I never used them myself lol. But thats up to you; you can choose to keep phailing yourself or stop releasing your crap emulators. =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YES [X]. I Have Never Used One Of Your Emulators, But Many Others Like Them. I Will Simply Vote Yes Because I Think It Is Something You Like Doing, Everyone Has A Hobby And I Think This Is Yours, Good Luck In The Future If You Make Another Emulator! :)

Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back