Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend,

You can leave trade files?

I use Azure emulator, and have updated the release and think for the structures there is a problem when clicking of the button the end trade, the user is disconnected from the client, but after restarting the client, the inventory there furnis changed.

tell me the solution, thanks.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ ovflowd
I have this error:

How resolve this ?

Hi my friend, how many time passed! Are you using the branch NIO? right? As far i know my co-dev putted in "release" builds to automatically start. The branch LINUX isn't done.

Also branch NIO is unstable, we're rewriting the entire emulator. In June we will be back with new awesome (or not) commits.

Stay connected!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ovflowd - [Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Very Good Work! I love Yupi! Emulator

Screen:

- Client 1 (General) -> [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this can easily be a great alternative to plus..a base azure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try add new furni on Yupi Catalog, dont work, why ?
(I have empty my navigator cache).

Back