Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Commited to Yupi!
Changelog available here

Tips when using Yupi.
Did you know Yupi has a dynamic pet and bot system?
But what this system means?
  1. Dynamic Bot Types & Commands
    That means, you can create your own Bot's types in Database and add they dynamically in the Catalogue. Each bot type can have a different set of commands. The Bot's commands are configured in the table bots_commands and you can configure different answers and actions from the bot. The bot also can handle an Emulator command. Bot types are configured in catalog_bots.
  2. Dynamic Pets Types & Commands
    Pets are configured in an awesome way at Yupi Emulator, you can every time add a new Pet Type without touching any code in the Emulator. You only need add the Pet's races and colors in pets_races and add the pet types in catalog_pets. You also can custom the pets commands in the pets_commands table.
See some screenies of it:
ovflowd - [Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0 - RaGEZONE Forums
ovflowd - [Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Also we added latest Yupi binaries in the Repository.
See the latest Release (1.1.1-stable) by clicking

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Commited to Yupi!
Changelog available here

Tips when using Yupi.
Did you know Yupi has a dynamic pet and bot system?
But what this system means?
  1. Dynamic Bot Types & Commands
    That means, you can create your own Bot's types in Database and add they dynamically in the Catalogue. Each bot type can have a different set of commands. The Bot's commands are configured in the table bots_commands and you can configure different answers and actions from the bot. The bot also can handle an Emulator command. Bot types are configured in catalog_bots.
  2. Dynamic Pets Types & Commands
    Pets are configured in an awesome way at Yupi Emulator, you can every time add a new Pet Type without touching any code in the Emulator. You only need add the Pet's races and colors in pets_races and add the pet types in catalog_pets. You also can custom the pets commands in the pets_commands table.
See some screenies of it:

Also we added latest Yupi binaries in the Repository.
See the latest Release (1.1.1-stable) by clicking

Thanks!

How can you call it stable?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can you call it stable?

Since NIO branch was stable, in terms of performance and features. We don't include in this statement packet bugs/errors and some bad codes from Azure/Mercury/Plus/Etc that are on the emulator.

If you see the GitHub, the most of the issues that people report, are invalid, discovering after my explanations that in reality was bugs from mistakes made by the end users.

LINUX branch isn't stable and isn't usable, since is being rewrote mainly from scratch.
Also you can make a performance test with Yupi and Plus/Azure/Mercury, etc. The performance and speed of Yupi are unbelievable. The Socket system is really fast.
The onliest thing that isn't so fast, is as an example Furniture Purchase, because Azure emulator Catalogue Purchases are a mess. The record of fastest purchases belong to The General with his Acturus Emulator.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since NIO branch was stable, in terms of performance and features. We don't include in this statement packet bugs/errors and some bad codes from Azure/Mercury/Plus/Etc that are on the emulator.

If you see the GitHub, the most of the issues that people report, are invalid, discovering after my explanations that in reality was bugs from mistakes made by the end users.

LINUX branch isn't stable and isn't usable, since is being rewrote mainly from scratch.
Also you can make a performance test with Yupi and Plus/Azure/Mercury, etc. The performance and speed of Yupi are unbelievable. The Socket system is really fast.
The onliest thing that isn't so fast, is as an example Furniture Purchase, because Azure emulator Catalogue Purchases are a mess. The record of fastest purchases belong to The General with his Acturus Emulator.

How did you test performance?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not bad, not good. I prefer to test using bots.

I ment you tunnelvisioned the performance. There are many conditions when it comes to production. Also do when you don't pool tasks and/or threads you will get in trouble. High IOPs on databases will throttle your app. Keep these things in mind when you test performance.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I ment you tunnelvisioned the performance. There are many conditions when it comes to production. Also do when you don't pool tasks and/or threads you will get in trouble. High IOPs on databases will throttle your app. Keep these things in mind when you test performance.

Yes i know. But thanks anyway xD.. You said want to help the development yeah? Feel free to talk with the "team" in

Thanks in advance...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try send a furni in gift on my friend, i have a disconnect.
Emulator is buggy...

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Commited to Yupi
See changelog here

Observation.:​ Yupi Emulator still not buildable.

----
Yupi Emulator has now an Official Website!!:
See at

Back