Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PRODUCTION-201611161402-534608340 - Cracked by Sicily94

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have released something that not work for me but works for others (if you have readed all the comments). I wan't "some quick likes" like you... why not explain me "what you think about the term community?" :cool: You want only create the Show for nothing ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have released something that not work for me but works for others (if you have readed all the comments). I wan't "some quick likes" like you... why not explain me "what you think about the term community?" :cool: You want only create the Show for nothing ...

Do you maybe have the habbo script for us?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HC Widget: Disconnecting.
Trading doesnt work, you'll get this after click on accept:
Sicily94 - PRODUCTION-201611161402-534608340 - Cracked by Sicily94 - RaGEZONE Forums

Its probably TradingAcceptEvent or TradingAcceptMessageEvent.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this!

You can tell me how you extracted all the packets?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just nope. @Gaby is right. You just cant release something that isn't working for the "author". That doesn't matter if for other works. The "author" need to be sufficient "intelligent" to make it work.

So why releasing?
And are you sure that you cracked it? Or used some tools? If you used softwares for crack it, so isn't "Cracked by Siciliy94" it's cracked by, as an example, Arachis, XDR, etc. You only ran the software... (if is this the scenario)..

If you want to share something incomplete or want to ask questions to "this community" that doesn't do a poop for anyone. Go on Dev Section or Help Section.

Releases that we allow, with this criteria, are like "[Plus Emu] Fixes & Edits" where community post fixes that found by their self. But this is in other era. People simply don't matter anyone with anyone.

The onliest releases that i'm seeing in this section are xitty Cracked SWF. Who want to make SHOW. YOU or GABY?

Why not simply create an unique thread, where people continuously post SWF Cracks. Since people are too lazy to execute a software...
@Arachis software it's really easy to be used. And have options like remove or not RC4.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stop hating on the author. This is still a useful release even if you cannot get your emulators to function.

I suggest to make full use of the logs that the SWF produces because this can help to find the bad packet (FlashExternalInterface in JavaScript).

Code:
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logDebug" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>    Bytes loaded: 62005/62005</string></arguments></invoke><invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logDebug" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>Preparing library "hh_human_body"</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logLoginStep" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>client.init.core.init</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logLoginStep" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>client.init.socket.ok</string><string>0</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logLoginStep" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>client.init.handshake.start</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logLoginStep" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>client.init.handshake.fail</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="FlashExternalInterface.logDisconnection" returntype="xml"><arguments><string>Communication failure, client disconnected.</string></arguments></invoke>
<invoke name="function() {return navigator.userAgent;}" returntype="xml"><arguments></arguments></invoke>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@saamus Sure that i've used a tool for cracking it .. but use tool or not use tools for other people this version works perfectly (if you have readed the comment) ... in my opinion the packets are OK .. but there are some structure changes ... i repeat you the same that i've repeated at Gaby ... "You are here for help or for judging?" you are nothing for judging me or other people REMEMBER THIS ... and now stop defending Gaby please :sleep: and concentrate together for see what change in this PRODUCTION and fix it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beny. yeah, they hate me, i don't know why .. i've only released what i've do for the community ... if the packets are wrong, i not release that (this is sure)! Only because i haven't tested if (but i've tested it after and i've see the problem) Gaby do the Show judging me! Ridiculous

Last edited:
Reaction score
@saamus Sure that i've used a tool for cracking it .. but use tool or not use tools for other people this version works perfectly (if you have readed the comment) ... in my opinion the packets are OK .. but there are some structure changes ... i repeat you the same that i've repeated at Gaby ... "You are here for help or for judging?" you are nothing for judging me or other people REMEMBER THIS ... and now stop defending Gaby please :sleep: and concentrate together for see what change in this PRODUCTION and fix it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Beny. yeah, they hate me, i don't know why .. i've only released what i've do for the community ... if the packets are wrong, i not release that (this is sure)! Only because i haven't tested if (but i've tested it after and i've see the problem) Gaby do the Show judging me! Ridiculous

I am here for both help and judging. As you could see, I combined those in my first post in this thread. You released something and didn't test it out first. You are the one releasing this stuff, so you should be the one providing the new structures for YOUR SWF.

Anyways, from what I have experienced, here are a few places that had changed structures in the recent SWFs:

- AvailabilityComposer
- Private chatting (Instant messenger)
- Modtools and available buttons in modtools like the chatlog
- Catalog
- Trading (Confirming of the trade AND the final trade)
- Userperks

And 2 new composers which should be send to the swf when you receive AUTHOK from it:

1. Has something to do with achievements, not sure what it does anyways

Structure:

Code:
base.WriteBoolean(true);

header:

2671 for PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057 (I'm too lazy to find yours)

2. A composer that sends two empty strings, no idea what it does

Structure:

Code:
base.WriteString("");
base.WriteString("");

Header: 1740 for PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057 (I'm too lazy to find yours)

These two should be send after the AvailabilityComposer.

Reaction score
Just nope. @Gaby is right. You just cant release something that isn't working for the "author". That doesn't matter if for other works. The "author" need to be sufficient "intelligent" to make it work.

So why releasing?
And are you sure that you cracked it? Or used some tools? If you used softwares for crack it, so isn't "Cracked by Siciliy94" it's cracked by, as an example, Arachis, XDR, etc. You only ran the software... (if is this the scenario)..

If you want to share something incomplete or want to ask questions to "this community" that doesn't do a poop for anyone. Go on Dev Section or Help Section.

Releases that we allow, with this criteria, are like "[Plus Emu] Fixes & Edits" where community post fixes that found by their self. But this is in other era. People simply don't matter anyone with anyone.

The onliest releases that i'm seeing in this section are xitty Cracked SWF. Who want to make SHOW. YOU or GABY?

Why not simply create an unique thread, where people continuously post SWF Cracks. Since people are too lazy to execute a software...
@Arachis software it's really easy to be used. And have options like remove or not RC4.

Dude calm yo titties. All he does is releasing a cracked SWF and a headers list. If it doesnt automatically work it doesn't mean this doesn't follow the rules and should be removed. Its still a contribution.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude calm yo titties. All he does is releasing a cracked SWF and a headers list. If it doesnt automatically work it doesn't mean this doesn't follow the rules and should be removed. Its still a contribution.

I'm not only doing criticism for him. But for the entire community. Why it's everything dying here??? :*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am here for both help and judging. As you could see, I combined those in my first post in this thread. You released something and didn't test it out first. You are the one releasing this stuff, so you should be the one providing the new structures for YOUR SWF.

Anyways, from what I have experienced, here are a few places that had changed structures in the recent SWFs:

- AvailabilityComposer
- Private chatting (Instant messenger)
- Modtools and available buttons in modtools like the chatlog
- Catalog
- Trading (Confirming of the trade AND the final trade)
- Userperks

And 2 new composers which should be send to the swf when you receive AUTHOK from it:

1. Has something to do with achievements, not sure what it does anyways

Structure:

Code:
base.WriteBoolean(true);

header:

2671 for PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057 (I'm too lazy to find yours)

2. A composer that sends two empty strings, no idea what it does

Structure:

Code:
base.WriteString("");
base.WriteString("");

Header: 1740 for PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057 (I'm too lazy to find yours)

These two should be send after the AvailabilityComposer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Gaby for your help! :cool:

Last edited:
Back