Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project H - 20315-dev (Development Release)

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guarantee that you will be hacked if you use this.

Code is being eval'd out, which means it can be rigged (very easly) to execute custom php code from $_REQUEST

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I guarantee that you will be hacked if you use this.

Code is being eval'd out, which means it can be rigged (very easly) to execute custom php code from $_REQUEST

Yeah I agree, eval is bad for many reasons, e.g performance & security. Using eval is bad practice & ugly.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I'm doing Dutch!
I've found some letters missing and I noticed a lot of direct translations from English to Dutch.

@ησвяαιη Why aren't you using an MVC framework such as codeigniter or cakephp?

Give me a favor. Check the PhP code of Azure CMS and compare with the PhP Code of Nobrains CMS.
What code is better? xdd

I don't care if the code is better, this is a development build, which means that there is room for improvement and changes.

I've just checked out your release thread of your CMS and I've to say oh god..
You can't even correctly use the English language... As far as I'm aware you start a sentence with a capital letter.
If you're trying to break down other people their work then do it in a popper so called 'professional'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could I do a quick 'spell check' for the Finnish translation? Just to help out and make sure everything is right, I'm finnish and fluent in english.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No offense but...

PHP:
TypeError: $(...) is null

...select");if(a.length>0){a[0].focus()}if($("radio-button-boy").checked){QuickRegi...

quickregister.js (line 5, col 66)
TypeError: G is undefined

...(I,"prototype_event_registry",$H())}var E=G.get(H);if(Object.isUndefined(E)){E=[...

visual.js (line 253, col 94)
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.

Website is giving a shitload of firebug errors/warnings lol. Is it supposed to give or is it just my crappy... well IDK? lol.

Reaction score
No offense but...

PHP:
TypeError: $(...) is null

...select");if(a.length>0){a[0].focus()}if($("radio-button-boy").checked){QuickRegi...

quickregister.js (line 5, col 66)
TypeError: G is undefined

...(I,"prototype_event_registry",$H())}var E=G.get(H);if(Object.isUndefined(E)){E=[...

visual.js (line 253, col 94)
This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.

Website is giving a shitload of firebug errors/warnings lol. Is it supposed to give or is it just my crappy... well IDK? lol.

You're quoting javascript errors. Most likely some caused by the obfuscation used by Habbo.

Also your certificate is your own problem, not the CMS.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And how can it be my problem lol, I think it's Habbo's problem

When people can't identify issues not caused by the CMS. :thumbdown: I am fully aware the CMS is buggy as hell and poorly written.

Yeah I can without taking much time see that. And client isn't working at all (I tried adding params for flash vars poop and it just doesn't work).

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And how can it be my problem lol, I think it's Habbo's problem

Yeah I can without taking much time see that. And client isn't working at all (I tried adding params for flash vars poop and it just doesn't work).

If the links to your SWFs aren't showing when you view-source the client page, manually edit the template within the database.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Then e-mail them :junglejane:

I already did trolololol. No but I mean, I just unzipped it and if I get any errors then it can't be my fault.

If the links to your SWFs aren't showing when you view-source the client page, manually edit the template within the database.

Didn't think of it... well duck it, I'll just create my own CMS lol.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes but i really think the code is bad.. Nobrain you can really improve the code if u want. Use eval is really a BAD, BAD think.. why not ob_start() ??
But i really wish good luck for this project. But please, improve the code..

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes but i really think the code is bad.. Nobrain you can really improve the code if u want. Use eval is really a BAD, BAD think.. why not ob_start() ??
But i really wish good luck for this project. But please, improve the code..

You keep telling me to improve the code, I stated in the main post that I will no longer support this source code. Version 2 will be entirely different.

Back