Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PulseCMS -RevCMS Major Edit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

This is my first real release and im hoping you will like it
This is basically revCMS Habbo Theme Fully edited, and Hk made by me (PulseASE).
Here's some screenies

Me Page -
Staff Page -
Housekeeping Login -
Housekeeping Dashboard -
Change House Keeping Color -

-- Thats the CMS
-- Phoenix Database (Needed for the features i've added.)

Btw The ASE may go a different style because i didnt know how to fix the different screen sizes thing, Hopefully its fine. so if anyone can find out how to fix it please do and release it to me
If you find any errors or anything wrong, just reply to the thread and il try help you.

Tell me your thoughts and how it goes. :p
Thanx

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
The tabs & top_bg makes an great combination very nice thanks for releasing

Hint: If you post an release with screenshots do never forget the index.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very Nice! 09/10 because of the images. Sorry for my bad english ;S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats the BIG edit? the most things are from other rev themes..?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, the only edit is the housekeeping.
You could release the housekeeping only..

I dont know what the big major edit is? Only a few edits rofl.
Otherwise, nice housekeeping.

Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
I would call it RenameCMS because you have only added the new housekeeping, which you didn't made yourself, some css, and edited a little bit me page and stuffs, and some images too, you haven't edited the "cms" but the Habbo theme edit by Tashia.
And you dorgot credits to Kryptos, Hejula, and TashiaLurvesYou.
BTW: why is it an .exe file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no exe file ? Its a .rar e.e And i have added features like the top bar, the alert message is changable through hk, i have added the bot shop, the Vault, i've edited the looks and settings of the staff page, the me page, i've added a help tool, so people can send you messages which are viewable through hk, and the 'home' page so you can view people's status. I've just generally edited alot of the pages and added alot more too it, and soz i forgot about the credits Dx

Edit: OHH wait, its an exe file because its got an installer for some odd reason. I just downloaded to check and it downloads as a .rar file, lol dont worry :D

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why there are renames like this. Why not post the theme, script or whatever separately?

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All of you shut the duck up and appreciate the release. I don't see any of you making new CMS' or edits, or even plugins, or even anything productive to this community. Quit hating and just keep your poop comments to yourself. If you don't like it, no one asked if you did.

O/T: Thanks for the release. Will be using it and editing it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
All of you shut the duck up and appreciate the release. I don't see any of you making new CMS' or edits, or even plugins, or even anything productive to this community. Quit hating and just keep your poop comments to yourself. If you don't like it, no one asked if you did.

O/T: Thanks for the release. Will be using it and editing it.

How bout you shut the duck up and listen to what they're saying. This is simply a re-style... Go to the release section and look almost every release is ome sort of CMS or edit. So shutup.

Reaction score
So, the only edit is the housekeeping.
You could release the housekeeping only..

I dont know what the big major edit is? Only a few edits rofl.
Otherwise, nice housekeeping.

Has already been released lol.

Also I think this is just another edit of the habbo theme. Added a top bar and some changes. Dont think this is worth a rename but nice edit :)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't really say its a major edit however it is quite a nice edit and i love the colours you have used. Also like the userbar at the top with credits and stuff.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Nice theme edit mate, thanks for sharing.

But why re-name?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You should really shut the duck up and watch what you say. "I don't see any of you making new CMS' or edits, or even plugins, or even anything productive to this community" If you have not noticed many of the people that posted negative feedback are greatly a part of the Ragezone community. Harrison, Lasse, Sidney, Zyntix. So Stfu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could someone re-upload it, cuz i get a error :/
Sorry, the free service is at full capacity.
Please try later or upgrade to sendspace Pro™ to enable guaranteed slots and instant, fast downloads.
Btw, nice release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back