Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PulseCMS -RevCMS Major Edit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
You should really shut the duck up and watch what you say. "I don't see any of you making new CMS' or edits, or even plugins, or even anything productive to this community" If you have not noticed many of the people that posted negative feedback are greatly a part of the Ragezone community. Harrison, Lasse, Sidney, Zyntix. So Stfu.

I can see what Harrison is trying to say. He could have just released it as an Habbo Theme edit instead of taking all the rights by re-naming it.

So maybe read before posting this 'inappropriate' language as there is no reason in it.

FYI, I don't see any productive releases from you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is really good like it the design fits in perfectly and everything is neat and tidy like :p keep up the good work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see what Harrison is trying to say. He could have just released it as an Habbo Theme edit instead of taking all the rights by re-naming it.

So maybe read before posting this 'inappropriate' language as there is no reason in it.

FYI, I don't see any productive releases from you.

If you saw I was replying to the guy who was raging AT all the ppl commenting. And I only have one release which was a translated CMS that lots wanted so I would say it was productive. But all I was saying is that the other guy "Bow" should not say everyone giving negative feedback was not a productive part of the Retro Community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Idk why i renamed it its just the Habbo theme edited and added more, Its my first release and now its the last due to these comments causing arguments and everything. For everyone who liked it thanx, and to all those who was asking why rename the cms, its because its my first release and i didn't know how to announce it, Someone close the thread because no point keeping this open, as i'm not gunna release anything else because no one appreciates the work i put in to this and just throws it all back in my face.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Idk why i renamed it its just the Habbo theme edited and added more, Its my first release and now its the last due to these comments causing arguments and everything. For everyone who liked it thanx, and to all those who was asking why rename the cms, its because its my first release and i didn't know how to announce it, Someone close the thread because no point keeping this open, as i'm not gunna release anything else because no one appreciates the work i put in to this and just throws it all back in my face.

People do appreciate your release, all you need to do is change the title to maybe an Habbo Theme edit as it would sound more suitable than a rename.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could i please have the download link for this, this theme and CMS is Ducking sick man! Sorry for my choice of words, lmfao.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I never said I didn't appreciate it, I actually liked it, but I just pointed out there's no point in renaming the entire CMS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Haha people are harsh on ragezone sometimes. I personally liked your release my comment was in spite of Bow not you :p Its a good design. I was going to use it atm but you removed the download link... oh also if you put it back on just remember to make it a .rar download not .exe because when I first downloaded it it was called "Habbo.rar.exe" to make it a rar file just decrompress the folder and then put it on a downloading site. ;) Dont quit releasing because of one mistake. Its a learning experience bro.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haha people are harsh on ragezone sometimes. I personally liked your release my comment was in spite of Bow not you :p Its a good design. I was going to use it atm but you removed the download link... oh also if you put it back on just remember to make it a .rar download not .exe because when I first downloaded it it was called "Habbo.rar.exe" to make it a rar file just decrompress the folder and then put it on a downloading site. ;) Dont quit releasing because of one mistake. Its a learning experience bro.
Completly agree with this dude^, this edit was very good and i really don't think you should stop releasing your stuff, for this to be your first - this is very very good! IMO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok then added download links again e.e
Is it just me, or is your message deleted and replaced with someone saying "thanks" on the main message? lol - could you send the download links in a pm? <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Screenies:
Me Page -
Staff Page -
Housekeeping Login -
Housekeeping Dashboard -
Change House Keeping Color -

Download Links
-- Thats the CMS
Download htdocs.rar from Mediafire! (Mirror)
-- Phoenix Database (Needed for the features i've added.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How bout you shut the duck up and listen to what they're saying. This is simply a re-style... Go to the release section and look almost every release is ome sort of CMS or edit. So shutup.

Oh like Plusemu is just a rename of habbolatino /troll.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Really like this.

Will be using soon :).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am having an error saying when I log into ase, it says 'Incorrect access level.'
My rank is manager the highest
What should I do to change access level?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Change the min rank in class.users.html in htdocs/app to change the access level. Its currently 1000+ because in my database i have the ranks 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1000,2000 -Owner and Founder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wtf? Can't access to the housekeeping. "Incorrect access level."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf? Can't access to the housekeeping. "Incorrect access level."

Go to: xampp: htdocs/app/class.users

IIS: wwwroot/app/class.users

Instructions: 1. Open the class.users
2. Ctrl+F Search HK
3. Find: if(($this->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'rank')) >= 7)
4. Edit the 7 or in your case he said it is 1000+ and replace it with the rank of Owner/Founder

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh like Plusemu is just a rename of habbolatino /troll.

Oh like Habbolatino is just a rename of Butterfly... Oh like butterfly is just a rename of uber... Oh like uber is just a rename of Ion.

duck-up, I'm not out releasing my poop, You have no idea whats changed. Tyvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back