Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PulseCMS -RevCMS Major Edit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real deal.
Reaction score
Hmm, just messing around with this edit - where is the image to change the colour of this:

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like this Cms very much but i have some questions.
In which version of xampp does this properly work?
and my next question is i am already running a hotel i have about 90-100 registered users so is there any way i can set this up without losing them?
Thx in advanced for the help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i exported the users and added it the cms works fine but the housekeeping is messed up i see a white page with my look and then all the text colides with each other plzz someone help me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can i get /help funktion work with åäö -.-
and the MUS commands to work? no config for that?

Error: Incorrect string value: '\xE5\xE4\xE4\xE4\xE4\xE4' for column 'subject' at row 1

Btw great edit!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi loving Pulse, I've been trying for quite a while to get a habbo up and running with all the features (Or most anyway) and in English :) I am a little stuck as I'm still a noob to these cms's.
I'm trying to set up my external texts, but there are a few variables I can't edit because I can't see where they'd be (folder and file structure) in your version/edit, the easiest way would be for me to download a new set of texts if you know where to get them for pulse? pretty please :) or maybe post yours...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you had some plugins but didn't add them

<li class=""><a href="{url}/job">Staff Applications</a></li>

and

<li class="><a href="{url}/stats">Statistics</a></li>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you had some plugins but didn't add them

<li class=""><a href="{url}/job">Staff Applications</a></li>

and

<li class="><a href="{url}/stats">Statistics</a></li>

I know, its because i didnt want people to be able to apply, i might develop that a bit further like adding option in config if they want to let people apply and what ranks they want to be able to apply for and maybe a mainanence page xD
How can i get /help funktion work with åäö -.-
and the MUS commands to work? no config for that?

Error: Incorrect string value: '\xE5\xE4\xE4\xE4\xE4\xE4' for column 'subject' at row 1

Btw great edit!

The config for the Mus Commands is in the actual page, and the help function you will need it from my database if your using it, and they are viewable through hk :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The config for the Mus Commands is in the actual page, and the help function you will need it from my database if your using it, and they are viewable through hk :p[/QUOTE]
The help function works if you not using åäö in the text when you write and then sen, but i like get it to work with åäö :p, i will check out the MUS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had a look, even posted help in the help section.. No one knows:p:
your image folder had nothing in there with the same colors or name as the one in the code... Weird..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hackers got access to all staff crew's accounts. and please check the index.php?home thing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything works as i have tested it, its is safe as many other hotels use it and everything is fine, The home thing is fine, just click home and it'll show your user. If you got hacked im guessing you got a crap password and they guessed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back