Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

r63 Swf's Cracked Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i setup The swsf my self easy Huh But look Im all white ;l

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
grimske1 Read fuking first page andAdmiral-Speedy Give me the images please?

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...e found. [url=http://getfirebug.com/]Firebug

-----------------------------------

PS: Has anyone an anwser for my Problem/Sugestion?

Reaction score
Uhm, you did like 20%, and i've credited you in my release thread :p

Actually, I did find every image, you just already had lot's, and he didn't credit me in the first post, he says you did the all the c_images.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...as them, you will see my name in the credits.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, I did find every image, you just already had lot's, and he didn't credit me in the first post, he says you did the all the c_images.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Or you could ask PEjump2? He has them now, just download his newest pack which has them, you will see my name in the credits.
Did he relase them ?if he did what is the link?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, works fine apart from the catalog. its messed up.
Robertm336 Help me with My swfs You got an msn?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Master Summoner
Reaction score
does this pack actually work cause i hate bad releases

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont use these swfs so i dont know how to fix soz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Relese, btw guy's if you said this does not work... it does. you just need to set it up right... witch is fairly easy.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

OFT:also if you get a messed up catalog go to: copy that furni data and raplace with your own under the r63 folder. worked for me.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Read the first post!! :blink:

btw miggs, i did, and i did do the fixed... just dident work with the furni in diffrent places.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Everything is working.. So don't lie! And Admiral added in Firs Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back