Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[R63B - C#] Azure Emulator - SpheraCMS + SWF (16/03/2012) Cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought Azure was still undergoing development.

Nice release, though.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Well all I can say is.. this is a man's forum, and possibly those forums are the opposite? This section is filled with a lot of testosterone, which is why there's a lot of flaming and such. Maybe at those other forums there's some estrogen going on, but that isn't as strong as what we have.. With that being said, this section or more like this forum will not change because of another website's action.. We're not going congratulate or appreciate crap work that goes through this section unless it deserves it(not many actually do.) So man up and deal with the problems that just aren't going away or.. bai? :rolleyes:
So to be a man all you have to do is act like you're better than everyone else because you can code and constantly be a pessimist by giving only negative feedback on most posts while you're hiding behind a computer screen? So manly lol..

PR0 the Spanish community have some good members.

LittleJ, and Itachi.

That's pretty much it, if you visit there forums all you see is.

UBER EMULATOR 100% FIXXO

if you are gonna whine on how better the Spanish community is why not shush and do something for the community.
How was I whining? They're simple facts and one opinion.. I'm not saying how good the members are as far as coding goes, I'm just simply saying they're more of a welcoming community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Got this far, disconnects after about 5 seconds though ;\

Emetophobic - [R63B - C#] Azure Emulator - SpheraCMS + SWF (16/03/2012) Cracked. - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
keep on posting your improvements. Cause this seems legit. And sounds like your the farthest so far in getting it up... besides whoever released it

ghaghahghahgahhaghghhgahghahghahghgahghaahahahah ROFL

He won't make it any furher. That how far it goes.

Also the developer of this was tricked on msn to admitting that Azure is just a bunch of codes from snowlight, uber etc.

So most of this is ripped codes.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
He won't make it any furher. That how far it goes.

Also the developer of this was tricked on msn to admitting that Azure is just a bunch of codes from snowlight, uber etc.

So most of this is ripped codes.

Where did you get that information from? :eek:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Have a Problem whit the Emulator : System.String

WHat is Did? pls helpt me ;(

Emetophobic - [R63B - C#] Azure Emulator - SpheraCMS + SWF (16/03/2012) Cracked. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Far away from stable, hold like 35 people, and the server is reacting really slow.. another poop thingy is, alot is missing, the actual build has way more, and guess what... more stable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back