Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[R63B - C#] Azure Emulator - SpheraCMS + SWF (16/03/2012) Cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maby this works:

Code:
namespace Environment
{
    using System;
    using System.IO;
    using System.IO.Compression;
    using System.Reflection;
    using System.Security.Cryptography;

public class Generator
    {
        public static byte[] Generate(Stream ReaderStream)
        {
            var First = (byte)ReaderStream.ReadByte();
            var Output = new byte[ReaderStream.Length - 1];

ReaderStream.Read(Output, 0, Output.Length);

if ((First & 1) != 0)
            {
                DESCryptoServiceProvider Provider = new DESCryptoServiceProvider();

var Disturbor = new byte[8];
                Buffer.BlockCopy(Output, 0, Disturbor, 0, 8);
                Provider.IV = Disturbor;

var PublicKeyToken = new byte[8];
                Buffer.BlockCopy(Output, 8, PublicKeyToken, 0, 8);

var Flag = true;
                var Buffer = PublicKeyToken;

for (int i = 0; i < Buffer.Length; i++)
                {
                    if (Buffer[i] != 0)
                    {
                        Flag = false;
                        break;
                    }
                }

if (Flag)
                {
                    publicKeyToken = Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetName().GetPublicKeyToken();
                }

Provider.Key = PublicKeyToken;
                Output = Provider.CreateDecryptor().TransformFinalBlock(Output, 16, buffer.Length - 16);
            }

if ((First & 2) != 0)
            {
                try
                {
                    MemoryStream Stream = new MemoryStream(Output);
                    DeflateStream Stream2 = new DeflateStream(Stream, CompressionMode.Decompress);
                    MemoryStream Stream3 = new MemoryStream(Stream.Length * 2);

byte[] Buffer = new byte[1000];

var Check = Stream2.Read(Buffer, 0, Buffer.Length);

if (Check <= 0 || Check >= 1000)
                    {
                        Buffer = Stream.ToArray();
                    }

Stream3.Write(Buffer, 0, Check);

Buffer = Stream.ToArray();
                }
                catch (Exception) { }
            }

return Output;
        }
    }
}

Thanks ;D, only problem is i dont know the requests id, mm maybe look into the swf source or something :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tip:
Search in swf with clear keywords.
Use google wisely.

And learn to know this:
  • DiffieHellman
  • RSA
  • RC4

Understand a bit of this now ;)
youre a hero ;D
Code:
De toevalsgenerator van RC4 lekt informatie over de sleutel in de eerste bytes die geproduceerd worden. Om deze reden wordt geadviseerd om de eerste 256 tot zelfs 1536 [1] geproduceerde bytes weg te gooien, en pas daarna te beginnen met vercijferen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
- 3 Habbo stopt here. (RSA etc) they are thoo stupid.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This project puts me off because Microsoft already has something called Windows Azure, whoever named it needs to get a little more original? Also, it doesn't seem to be all that stable based on the experiences of several users.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This project puts me off because Microsoft already has something called Windows Azure, whoever named it needs to get a little more original? Also, it doesn't seem to be all that stable based on the experiences of several users.

Not to mention it's not even in English. TBH I'm tired of seeing stuff on Ragezone that's not English.

Reaction score
Not to mention it's not even in English. TBH I'm tired of seeing stuff on Ragezone that's not English.

There's two things I see that aren't in english? And what exactly is NOT english in this emulator? If it's the cms, then create your own! This cms was only was included because that was what it was compatible with.. Think about it?

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There's two things I see that aren't in english? And what exactly is NOT english in this emulator? If it's the cms, then create your own! This cms was only was included because that was what it was compatible with.. Think about it?

Exactly.

There's actually a language variable in the table 'cms_settings'. Set that to english. :p Quickregister pages aren't completely translated, I don't know about the rest.

Also, for the table "achievement_status", what's a valid value for it?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The spanish community is thriving in retro development, so it's no surprise that it's being posted here. If a server is in spanish who cares?? All you need to change is the texts and SWFs to make it english lol.

The spanish community thrives because they congratulate and appreciate every positive contribution to the community. I've browsed around and posted on keko and sciax telling them that I'm an english user, and rather than being shunned and dissed like you would be on ragezone, they were more than accomodating. Too bad ragezone wasn't more like that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PR0 the Spanish community have some good members.

LittleJ, and Itachi.

That's pretty much it, if you visit there forums all you see is.

UBER EMULATOR 100% FIXXO

if you are gonna whine on how better the Spanish community is why not shush and do something for the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The spanish community is thriving in retro development, so it's no surprise that it's being posted here. If a server is in spanish who cares?? All you need to change is the texts and SWFs to make it english lol.

The spanish community thrives because they congratulate and appreciate every positive contribution to the community. I've browsed around and posted on keko and sciax telling them that I'm an english user, and rather than being shunned and dissed like you would be on ragezone, they were more than accomodating. Too bad ragezone wasn't more like that.

Well all I can say is.. this is a man's forum, and possibly those forums are the opposite? This section is filled with a lot of testosterone, which is why there's a lot of flaming and such. Maybe at those other forums there's some estrogen going on, but that isn't as strong as what we have.. With that being said, this section or more like this forum will not change because of another website's action.. We're not going congratulate or appreciate crap work that goes through this section unless it deserves it(not many actually do.) So man up and deal with the problems that just aren't going away or.. bai? :rolleyes:

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well all I can say is.. this is a man's forum, and possibly those forums are the opposite? This section is filled with a lot of testosterone, which is why there's a lot of flaming and such. Maybe at those other forums there's some estrogen going on, but that isn't as strong as what we have.. With that being said, this section or more like this forum will not change because of another website's action.. We're not going congratulate or appreciate crap work that goes through this section unless it deserves it(not many actually do.) So man up and deal with the problems that just aren't going away or.. bai? :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or does this post make you realize how feminine the Spanish are..

Also, no one can help with my issue? D: It's saying achievement_status doesn't have a default value, but I dunno what a valid default value would be for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back