Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[R63B] HabboLatino SWF Pack [FIXED] [GER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PROBLEM: Ok so i uploded the SWFS, setted up everything Correctly but when i LOAD up my Client, it loads right but then it says a PROBLE (See Picture). Can anyone please tell me how to Fix this ?​

Picture:​
r3oMU - [R63B] HabboLatino SWF Pack [FIXED] [GER] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is compatible with Phoenix 3.9? i searching and i dont find nothing ;S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
With wich CMS and DB is this compatible? Need a working CMS + DB. I have butterstorm emu.
Im German

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is keeping black. Ive changed my banner.php, but it isn't working. I use Atom Emulator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My client is keeping black. Ive changed my banner.php, but it isn't working. I use Atom Emulator.

Have you tried changing it from banner.php to banner.png in external_variables? I'm not sure if it will work for you but it worked for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried changing it from banner.php to banner.png in external_variables? I'm not sure if it will work for you but it worked for me.
Yes, i've tried, but it is still black. Somethimes the client only loads till 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back