Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rabbo Belcredits,/Badge/Furniture Shop (PhoenixPHP) (English) edited by Erfan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
djboetz - Rabbo Belcredits,/Badge/Furniture Shop (PhoenixPHP) (English) edited by Erfan. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on , visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

Fail?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No it isn't.
His hotel is a victim of "Nills" aka, the fake Nillus. That's thinking he's a l33t h4x0r.

Actually, there is malware posted. And that's what you are finding. Maybe a webshell like c99?

by the way: Big vouch for jordynegen, good guy =]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I used PhpMyAdmin first, that worked perfect. Now i'm using Navicat on my VPS and the furnishop isn't working anymore. Does someone know my problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p

it should be better when it is secured :p

nice release :) i like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back