Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

rCMS - latest version [2k15] - roomcreator - rareset's - caseopening's [csgo] - ...

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey.

I just want to make it quick:
4 months ago I released the version of rCMS which was for sold (in a german forum).

This CMS is written in PHP using the MVC structure (in a bad way).

It includes:
  • Pricelist
  • Habbo Homes
  • Settings
  • Referral System
  • Roomcreator
  • Shop
  • Forum (unfinished)
  • Case-System (like CSGO)
  • Mention System (@<username>:, news-comments)
  • Hashtags (news-comments)
  • Raresets

Is there a live-demo?
  • (exact same version as download)
  • (edited, older version)
Known bugs
Username not loading in the register:
Goto "public/js/register.js" and edit the url in the first line.

URLs
CMS:
Database:

I do not support this is any kind of way. Its working with phoenix emulator.. cuz at its time everyone used it.

Credits
  • Johnix (coding)
  • iExit (coding)
  • MakeReal (texts)

Cya guys!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great release! although I'm not a fan of the style, but I am a fan of the features! Great work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good old times with Habbo.cr &' HabboR.de. Great CMS from a great Developer.

Greetz,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Great release! I'm very pleased with it and enjoy the style as well (minus a few things here and there that are easily changeable)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Pics?

I mean its a CMS, adding pictures helps getting more downloads. Doesn't take much for you to take some screenshots but it saves other people a lot of time!

Also what does the HK look like etc?

Two live demos were included. I suppose you could simply register and look at the CMS that the OP has stated is the exact CMS​.

Retired
Reaction score
Cms looks neat and fresh, got a lot of great features that function correctly, nice work. Only improvement is the songs that are being played on Jabbo, it isn't the 90's :cool:

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The housekeeping was implemented in the CMS like every other page, no extra template etc.
I have a few screenshots but they're 1 1/2 years old:

You can upload badges via housekeeping (but you have to modify your external_flash_texts (or sth like that idk)):
pel - rCMS - latest version [2k15] - roomcreator - rareset's - caseopening's [csgo] - ... - RaGEZONE Forums

Eventplanner:
pel - rCMS - latest version [2k15] - roomcreator - rareset's - caseopening's [csgo] - ... - RaGEZONE Forums

Housekeeping pricelist:

Housekeeping some stats:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is this?

In rcms/lib/Page.php

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
The housekeeping was implemented in the CMS like every other page, no extra template etc.
I have a few screenshots but they're 1 1/2 years old:

You can upload badges via housekeeping (but you have to modify your external_flash_texts (or sth like that idk)):

Eventplanner:

Housekeeping pricelist:

Housekeeping some stats:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the screenshots, although not required. You seem to have a decent eye for styling which I appreciate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it only for iis or can we use it whit xampp ?
and is it r63 or r63a or r63b ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can bypass the maintenance page by adding &bypass=ponglenis1337, so you can login

r63(a?), and you can use both, you only have to add a web.config / .htaccess

yea i know r63/r63a is the same .

webconfig is for iis right ? and htacces for normal use whit computer en xamp etc ?
yea im not that kind of smart im just learning more and more .

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yea i know r63/r63a is the same .

webconfig is for iis right ? and htacces for normal use whit computer en xamp etc ?
yea im not that kind of smart im just learning more and more .

Webconfig for IIS, htaccess for Apache (xampp). And the live demo is based on phoenix (r63a).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Webconfig for IIS, htaccess for Apache (xampp). And the live demo is based on phoenix (r63a).

yea i got that .

thnx

You can bypass the maintenance page by adding &bypass=ponglenis1337, so you can login

r63(a?), and you can use both, you only have to add a web.config / .htaccess

there is already a htacces in the map , do i have to delete it and put new one or can i stil use it ?

becos you said i have to put a htacces in it .

80 mb of db dam .

anyone know this problem ?

please explain it .

heres a incognito

what does this means ? that it only wil works whit/on a domain ?

Last edited:

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yea i got that .

thnx

there is already a htacces in the map , do i have to delete it and put new one or can i stil use it ?

becos you said i have to put a htacces in it .

80 mb of db dam .

anyone know this problem ?

please explain it .

heres a incognito

what does this means ? that it only wil works whit/on a domain ?

goto lib/PageManager.php and remove
PHP:
$protocol = (@$_SERVER["HTTPS"] == "on") ? "https://" : "http://";

if (substr($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'], 0, 4) !== 'www.') {
	header("HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently");
	header('Location: '.$protocol.'www.'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].'/'.$route);
	exit;
}

Back