Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP [HabboRP][C#][PHP][R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Still not bothered to set this up, I'll check it out on the weekend.

Fancy pointing out what you fixed up?

The whole errors are occured by Stackoverflow, which cannot be caught by exception handlers. The other error's could be caught, so i built a exception handler that was global on the whole program, then recoded most of the timers to free them of the Stackoverflow error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Had a wee test of this looks great. Although its a bit buggy as of now. I need a working swf pack as most of the furni is missing now with original swf packs (Custom wired etc)

Anyone got a upload?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to MikeDavies pointing out errors, The stability errors will be fixed in the next release!
Anyone got a webhosting company that I can host my files on? I have a domain :p

We've managed to fix StackOverflow Errors, These are caused when the timers use too much of your systems memory (or if you create a loop with wired, fail.)
Also in the next release we hope to have FREEZE working.

Learning C# - Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to MikeDavies pointing out errors, The stability errors will be fixed in the next release!

We've managed to fix StackOverflow Errors, These are caused when the timers use too much of your systems memory (or if you create a loop with wired, fail.)

Expected release d8?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can give you a hosting with 99.9% uptime and unl bandwidth. Contact me at my msn masacre_11 at hotmail dot com if you still want it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is very unstable but it would be a good project for someone willing to learn. I've done quite a bit of editing in the CMS, here is a preview.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is very unstable but it would be a good project for someone willing to learn. I've done quite a bit of editing in the CMS, here is a preview.

Looks like alot of that is ripped from anyways @op nice release I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just a little update in the new version:
The emulator doesn't crash anymore,
Police Bots now follow you if you've hit anyone,
VIP Gates are fully working,
When you hit someone the other user says their health left, E.G. "[54/100]",
You can now have a max health, This means when you're healed it goes back to you max health,
Arrows dont cause you to walk into blank spaces when stood on and are now instant,

EDIT: Just realized Aaron's been looking through my code and stole my groups code :(

Last edited:
Reactions: PR0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back