Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP [HabboRP][C#][PHP][R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No database in included files on main post.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would have never known..

Seeing as your "about" gives no credit to the real developer, or doesn't even include the words "RealityRP" in it. It's just "Nucleus Emulator by Bean-Lovin".

You guys were always known to rip.

Shows how much you paid attention?

Boom.PNG - RealityRP [HabboRP][C#][PHP][R63] - RaGEZONE Forums

It can be called Nucleus due to the fact that its been rewritten

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can be called Nucleus due to the fact that its been rewritten

What have you changed then, that is so worthy of a name change. Or is this just reverting back to the days of uber-edits. Where someone, would add a few stability fixes that they coded their selves* and give it a new name and release it to RaGEZONE.

*By coding it themselves, I mean ripped from others work or copy and pasted in.

Reaction score
What have you changed then, that is so worthy of a name change. Or is this just reverting back to the days of uber-edits. Where someone, would add a few stability fixes that they coded their selves* and give it a new name and release it to RaGEZONE.

*By coding it themselves, I mean ripped from others work or copy and pasted in.

Woah, i havent changed it. I aint had anything to do with it!

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh well your screwed then

Not really i was just asking, if i can not get one that will work it is not that hard to code a simple login page with a reg page to go to the play.php so i'm not really screwed lol

And Makarov is correct Fabbo has been pron to riping ppl's work and calling it there own as it say's in the "about" "Nucleus Emulater is a CORE RP project created by bean-lovein when infact it was not even "Richard Williams" aka bean that even started the project in the first place so you cant really call it "Nucleus Emulater" lol But anyway

ON TOPIC: Dose anyone have a cms that will run with "IIS" not XAMPP lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not really i was just asking, if i can not get one that will work it is not that hard to code a simple login page with a reg page to go to the play.php so i'm not really screwed lol

And Makarov is correct Fabbo has been pron to riping ppl's work and calling it there own as it say's in the "about" "Nucleus Emulater is a CORE RP project created by bean-lovein when infact it was not even "Richard Williams" aka bean that even started the project in the first place so you cant really call it "Nucleus Emulater" lol But anyway

ON TOPIC: Dose anyone have a cms that will run with "IIS" not XAMPP lol

Mike is allowed to rename it but, putting either me or the project name in the :about command is respectful.

Also, The CMS was made on IIS so im prety sure it should run on IIS.

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mike is allowed to rename it but, putting either me or the project name in the :about command is respectful.

Also, The CMS was made on IIS so im prety sure it should run on IIS.

Humm not sure whats wrong with it was set up on /rp and will not for love nor money connect to the database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I managed to get this server to run like a beast. Great Release. Thanks to Mike-Davies for pointing out the issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone close this thread. Obviously the dev is no longer continuing this nor is he posting the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you learn to look.
The database is in the CMS pack.
Called: Reality.SQL

And he has still an development thread where he does show his updates. In the Development section. (Habbo Development - Habbo Hotel - RaGEZONE forums)

Greetz,

Download the current link yourself and look. There's no Reality.SQL in the first post's cms download.

Guess you need to learn to read yourself.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download the current link yourself and look. There's no Reality.SQL in the first post's cms download.

Guess you need to learn to read yourself.

Well mate.
I did download it yesterday.
And it was in there.

[EDIT:]
It was in mirror:
That download link does include the Reality.SQL

Greetz,

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well mate.
I did download it yesterday.
And it was in there.

[EDIT:]
It was in mirror:
That download link does include the Reality.SQL

Greetz,

I think if you read it tbh nothing new has been added for some time now and if him and Jonteh have been codeing it then there would have been a update...

ON TOPIC: no updates no edits = nothings comeimg -.-

EDIT: @Jares is Right there is no SQL in the Current download's and the SWF'S are no longer a download as i hadto rip them from FabboRP -.-" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back