Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP [HabboRP][C#][PHP][R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"I'm having a connection issue, I try to load up the emu but it dc's me and bring me back the the .me.php page, Any idea? Also if someone has the latest SWF's for this please release them :)

Emu acting weird SCRREN SHOT:

It connects me then drops me right after using the SWF's you provided divine.

CMS = Fine up and running (Might have someone work on it and develop it a little more.

Emulator will show the HV (Hotel View) screen then DC anyone?"

Also used your emu giles

Ill pay someone 5$ to help me with this!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm having a connection issue, I try to load up the emu but it dc's me and bring me back the the .me.php page, Any idea? Also if someone has the latest SWF's for this please release them :)

Emu acting weird SCRREN SHOT:

It connects me then drops me right after using the SWF's you provided divine.

CMS = Fine up and running (Might have someone work on it and develop it a little more.

Emulator will show the HV (Hotel View) screen then DC anyone?"

Also used your emu giles

Ill pay someone 5$ to help me with this!

This is not AN ERROR! Your SWF's aren't linked. If you don't know how to setup a normal hotel don't even bother with an RP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not AN ERROR! Your SWF's aren't linked. If you don't know how to setup a normal hotel don't even bother with an RP.

To let you know, 3 people looked over the swf's including me and there's nothing wrong with them. They've set up swf's numerous times before and can't get it to load either. I'm trying to set it up local host for now before I move it onto a vps and no matter what I try using my real IP, 127.0.0.1 or localhost it connects then boots me right off. Wrongly configured SWF's wouldn't load the landing page. The only time either of the three of us have ever had this issue was when the furnidata was fucked up and that link is correct. Unless you think I can't comprehend spelling. I've looked at the play.php source and test all the links and they load fine, I've also opened up the external variables and test those links as well and they all load. So explain to me how they're wrongly configured if they load. I can comprehend how to link up simple SWF's.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To let you know, 3 people looked over the swf's including me and there's nothing wrong with them. They've set up swf's numerous times before and can't get it to load either. I'm trying to set it up local host for now before I move it onto a vps and no matter what I try using my real IP, 127.0.0.1 or localhost it connects then boots me right off. Wrongly configured SWF's wouldn't load the landing page. The only time either of the three of us have ever had this issue was when the furnidata was fucked up and that link is correct. Unless you think I can't comprehend spelling. I've looked at the play.php source and test all the links and they load fine, I've also opened up the external variables and test those links as well and they all load. So explain to me how they're wrongly configured if they load. I can comprehend how to link up simple SWF's.

Update your banner.php

Your response:
What is that?

My response:
I thought you said nothing was wrong with your SWFs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back