Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP2 [FREE][OPEN-SOURCE][C# EDITION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is the RealityRP2 R1 [C# coded]
Hope you like it, Remember to post bugs so we can get them fixed in the next version! :)

Download Links and more information can be found here:

For Setup Tutorials, Help and future releases check our website!

NOTE: This is the C# version of the emulator. The new version will not be out for a long time, But you may follow the development at: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/realityrp-rp-c-php-r63-833105/

For lazy people.
SWF's

CMS [v1.1]

RealityRP2 Emulator

Database

Last edited:
scream my name
Reaction score
Was waiting for this, lol, don't care what other people say about it, i'm still using it, thanks Divide.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was waiting for this, lol, don't care what other people say about it, i'm still using it, thanks Divide.

You're welcome :) Need any help with setup? Check the tutorials i've spent my time writing or PM me!

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
He can base his work off of whatever he wants. Frankly it's just inefficient to code your own, seeing as there are minimal success stories from the development section.

The problem resides in selling/renaming/not giving credits. I think we should encourage work on Snowlight/butterfly. It's all open and the usage is going to be more widespread than anything ever could be. Besides Phoenix.

Basing it off other work and selling it = incompetence

Hardly incompetence? I'd rather fix the memory leaks in BcStorm than code something from scratch. I know what I'm getting and I know it's more compatible.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Is this still based off that Snowlight crap or have you figured out how the Main function works within C#?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back