Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP2 [FREE][OPEN-SOURCE][C# EDITION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you dont know how to make r63b do not use this. This is too advanced for you nooblings.

You're the noob, when you post a topic the slightest thing and post it 100% functional like everyone else, and then one thing is sure, the result is not at all like the screenshots lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i goto rooms
Im stuck

stuck - RealityRP2 [FREE][OPEN-SOURCE][C# EDITION] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Navigation button does work in it the swfs haven't been edited i have been testing this for past 2 days now and looks like i have to edit swfs all by myself because he released the normal r63b ones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help!

I managed to get the game, but not to enter any room.
It is only on this screen:
Divide - RealityRP2 [FREE][OPEN-SOURCE][C# EDITION] - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Use the swf I gave please. If that doesn't work then set your homeroom to the roomid and click "GO TO MY HOME ROOM".

You're the noob, when you post a topic the slightest thing and post it 100% functional like everyone else, and then one thing is sure, the result is not at all like the screenshots lol.

Your so stupid. That's not RealityRP, It's my own RP reselling services.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the swf I gave please. If that doesn't work then set your homeroom to the roomid and click "GO TO MY HOME ROOM".

I used the swf you passed. I tried changing the room and also failed. :(

Google my name...
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder why I keep checking the Habbo section... Have we really stooped so low as to make personal attacks and flame wars on releases..?

I am not into flash developments at all, but I feel that this release seemed very controversial and OPs comments have been very controversial.

Can you give an in-depth description as to what exactly you have changed... I know nothing of RealityRP v1 or v2, but do tell me exactly what you have added.

All the best,
And very bored,
Richard Komakech.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder why I keep checking the Habbo section... Have we really stooped so low as to make personal attacks and flame wars on releases..?

I am not into flash developments at all, but I feel that this release seemed very controversial and OPs comments have been very controversial.

Can you give an in-depth description as to what exactly you have changed... I know nothing of RealityRP v1 or v2, but do tell me exactly what you have added.

All the best,
And very bored,
Richard Komakech.

RealityRP 1 was based on Snowlight, now RealityRP 2 is based on Butterfly

Google my name...
Reaction score
RealityRP 1 was based on Snowlight, now RealityRP 2 is based on Butterfly

I don't think thats all he has done from the look of things but thanks for giving me at least some insight!

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tests realityRP2 be good to see
Thanks for sharing.

(;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice release, i've been having some weird mysql connection problems but nice.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MySQL problems have been fixed in the paid version, as all paid users have a say in what happens in their emulator.
But still, Ragezone seems to dislike the fact that people pay for this..

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
MySQL problems have been fixed in the paid version, as all paid users have a say in what happens in their emulator.
But still, Ragezone seems to dislike the fact that people pay for this..
We dislike the selling of emulation software that replicates games. It goes against the whole idea of having server emulation in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back