Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealityRP2 [FREE][OPEN-SOURCE][C# EDITION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MySQL problems have been fixed in the paid version, as all paid users have a say in what happens in their emulator.
But still, Ragezone seems to dislike the fact that people pay for this..

MySQL is a very, very basic feature of the emulator. Why would you even bother with an open source version if to be able to actually use it, you are required to pay?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Umm care to explain? "Access Denied

Stop snooping around, Your machine information has been logged for security purposes.

Additionally, a 403 Access Denied error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

---".... I can't even download it now?

The download area has been closed for a few days, It will be back up as soon as it's been secured.

MySQL is a very, very basic feature of the emulator. Why would you even bother with an open source version if to be able to actually use it, you are required to pay?

MySQL is working fine in this version. There are MySQL exploit fixes & optimization in the paid version.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The download area has been closed for a few days, It will be back up as soon as it's been secured.

MySQL is working fine in this version. There are MySQL exploit fixes & optimization in the paid version.

So..Buy it or you will have to use the free version which people can exploit. And as fare as I believe Butterfly had no known vulnerabilities. (You added them yourself to persuade people to be stupid and give you money?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This whole money issue... It's ridiculous. Anyhow to stay on topic, I must say this isn't a bad emulator. But it does have quite a few bugs that need to be patched up. Continue the work :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm with a problem, when I try to enter the client it loads and then goes all black but the emulator says someone entered. I think It's a swf problem, I'm using the swf you put for download. Can you say me one to use?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm with a problem, when I try to enter the client it loads and then goes all black but the emulator says someone entered. I think It's a swf problem, I'm using the swf you put for download. Can you say me one to use?

banner.php problem. had it millions of times

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
banner.php problem. had it millions of times
I configurated all in banner.php and it's with the same error.
I uploaded the file:
I'm uploading one video if you want to see what happens.
My skype is: SuperDelphino if you want

EDIT:

I'm getting a problem with my recorder, I can't upload. So I'll late... Can you say what's happening with my RP?

Last edited:
LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Can someone upload the whole packet in 1 .zip or .rar on mega or mediafire

EDIT: nvm its already working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting a really annoying error here...

Warning: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '1.0/DST' instead in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\global.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\global.php on line 67

Must admit, not used to IIS and my computer is a little outdated (WinXP Pro SP3)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Getting a really annoying error here...

Warning: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for '1.0/DST' instead in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\global.php on line 67

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\global.php on line 67

Must admit, not used to IIS and my computer is a little outdated (WinXP Pro SP3)

Your IIS is out of date. Please use IIS 7.0 or above.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Divide, Can I get that on XP? Or will I have to try and use Apache?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, ok i switched it apache.

Hopefilly one last thing : Notice: Undefined index: username/password in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 111

Seems to be something to do with this line: <?php if(user_login($_POST['username'], $_POST['password']) != "")

BTW I didn't edit anything :/

EDIT: There is no figure on the Registration or Me pages.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yep, ok i switched it apache.

Hopefilly one last thing : Notice: Undefined index: username/password in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 111

Seems to be something to do with this line: <?php if(user_login($_POST['username'], $_POST['password']) != "")

BTW I didn't edit anything :/

EDIT: There is no figure on the Registration or Me pages.

You need to setup json on the apache server. Ignore the "NOTICE" (not an error, as you read it the first thing you see is 'NOTICE').

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK fair enough :p

I'm going to be really annoying now and ask one last thing: I have a back screen on my Client :/ It loads but then does nothing, AND there is no connection message on the emulator...

Also, isn't the config.php file supposed to have a closing php tag? It doesnt have a '>' at the end.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK fair enough :p

I'm going to be really annoying now and ask one last thing: I have a back screen on my Client :/ It loads but then does nothing, AND there is no connection message on the emulator...

Also, isn't the config.php file supposed to have a closing php tag? It doesnt have a '>' at the end.

*sigh* use the fix above please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*sigh* use the fix above please.

Do you mean enabling JSON? My phpinfo says JSON is already enabled.

If you mean the banner.php thing, I'm not entirely sure on how to do that. The posts on here about that are a bit unclear.

Sorry for annoying you :/

I got this error when I opened up the dev tools on Chrome.
I think the webbuild is out of date or something :/

Uncaught ReferenceError: Pinger is not defined play:172
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help with this can add me on skype:xjay.jay Please i need help regersiter aint working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back