Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Amp RP 2 - Post Shuffle RP Emulator

Reaction score
Development thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f331/amprp2-post-shuffle-rp-emulator-1095295/

This project is quite feature rich and was used on my rp hotel. As the site itself was still considered in a beta status there is a weird bug or 2 which I will outline below under the features.

Spent a few weeks on this, aim was to replicate my version 1 pre shuffle emulator in sledmores plus.

Features:
  • Dynamic job system, add/remove jobs via DB
  • Dynamic weapons system, add/remove melee and ranged weapons via DB
  • Fully coded hospital system. If there are no staff on duty, you will be revived automatically.
  • Fully coded Ammunation system. Workers can sell guns to players.
  • Fully coded Police system. Needs no explanation.
  • Gym to train Strength/Defence levels.
  • Bounty system
  • Coordinates saving. Log on where you logged off.
  • A lot of commands. They're not SQL based this time so I can't list them all easily.

Bugs I remember:
  • Sometimes you will be frozen on the spot, but I'm not sure why.
  • Sometimes you will appear off the map when you taxi or log on, unsure why.

You can get this Emulator , database is included.
You can get the SWFs - they use Plus Emulator SWFs.

If you need assistance setting it up, please take to the help section. I no longer have an interest in updating this server however I may be willing to help people in the correct section.

Thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing, I myself am currently working on such a project, I might have a look at your code and use it. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Can you put the system to the interaction of the computer, the telephone system , the call system via telephone, grubbing system in the trash
Can you put to AmpEmu RP 2 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release Jonteh, But what RP CMS would go with this RP EMU?

Back