Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Bible Emulator - base - very far from finished

Reaction score
Hi

The entire point of Bible emulator was to have an emulator that wasn't Azure in the section.

However, since Sledmore released his Plus edit and The General has his Arcturus Emulator out there, both of which are better than mine and much more developed, I will release my work for developers to look at.

It's my first attempt at a habbo emulator from scratch and some things aren't moved over to things such as the room manager and poop.

What is actually coded:

- Handshake
- Navigator
- Room loading
- Inventory

I am now working on a RP emulator from Sledmores plus edit, so I don't have time for this :)

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking okay.. I don't get a few things though.

1. Why are you using for example iMessage as name except of IMessage as interface names (just as class names) always start with an upper-case (or should start at least).
2. Why do you have a folder called incoming when in fact you don't split your serverpackets? Wouldn't it have been better to make a folder called outgoing and add the serverpackets in seperated files there?
3. Why do you use this: mMessageDictionary.Count.ToString()? If you use " +, you can remove the .ToString(). Besides, it would've been cleaner if you've used the C# 6.0 way :)

Just some examples, haven't checked the whole source.

But overal it looks okay I guess. Good to see people still contributing here. Good luck with your RP :)

Reaction score

1. Why are you using for example iMessage as name except of IMessage as interface names (just as class names) always start with an upper-case (or should start at least).
2. Why do you have a folder called incoming when in fact you don't split your serverpackets? Wouldn't it have been better to make a folder called outgoing and add the serverpackets in seperated files there?
3. Why do you use this: mMessageDictionary.Count.ToString()? If you use " +, you can remove the .ToString(). Besides, it would've been cleaner if you've used the C# 6.0 way :)

But overal it looks okay I guess. Good to see people still contributing here. Good luck with your RP :)

1. James wrote the packet handling and iMessage impl. and created InitCrypto as an example, then he got busy irl and we gave up on the project. I just kept going where we left off and never bothered to change what wasn't broke.

2. James did it, and I never bothered reorganizing.

3. I don't even know :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi

The entire point of Bible emulator was to have an emulator that wasn't Azure in the section.

However, since @Sledmore released his Plus edit and @The General has his Arcturus Emulator out there, both of which are better than mine and much more developed, I will release my work for developers to look at.

It's my first attempt at a habbo emulator from scratch and some things aren't moved over to things such as the room manager and poop.

What is actually coded:

- Handshake
- Navigator
- Room loading
- Inventory

I am now working on a RP emulator from Sledmores plus edit, so I don't have time for this :)

Thanks

What SWF working with this?

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all the super duper expert programmers who will trash on this, remember Jonty wasn't a C# programmer for quite a huge chunk of the time he's been in the scene, he came from web development. Also, at least this isn't like another developer who wont be named, who obsfucated their code and blamed terrible SQL queries on the obsfucator. In any regard, the source is up for you to work on yourself, he clearly is leaving the project, criticism at this later point in time is kind of pointless.

Thanks for releasing this, at least it's something more than most give.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Could you please include some pictures?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im going to take a look at this, but I am excited to see how that PlusRP is going to come out! Good luck!

Reaction score
So, other developers are supposed to learn how to make mistakes by learning from your inexperience?

Developers who are new can look at this and see how some packets are structured and it may help them learn how to do things such as serialize the inventory or load things in the navigator.

I know I had trouble with room loading so it might help someone there too! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is good for people who are still learning, like myself, thanks!
However I can't find the swfs for RELEASE63-201404151232, mind uploading yours? :D

Reaction score

1. There are different naming conventions, it's up to preference, darling.

2. Jonty carried on with it, so who knows =p

3. I'm pretty sure that count throws a int, and my log4net implementation wouldn't take that as a ref in the writelog method, so i had to cast it to string first, but its been ages since I did it so i could be wrong??

anyway this is cool or w.e

Reaction score
1. There are different naming conventions, it's up to preference, darling.

2. Jonty carried on with it, so who knows =p

3. I'm pretty sure that count throws a int, and my log4net implementation wouldn't take that as a ref in the writelog method, so i had to cast it to string first, but its been ages since I did it so i could be wrong??

anyway this is cool or w.e

this is bad as hell dude

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reupload please. Am wanting to create an server from scratch so I can take an look in this source code on how you done some things.

Back