Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
So that's why your ad on TheHabbos says 'R63A'..so you can hold a big party/event announcing the transfer to R63B :]

Also, thanks. Column 'recommended' is enum type right?

Where the duck does it go, too..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Which CMS is this for? Just Uber or more?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hole poop this seems epic!!

Edit..
this doesnt work with phoenix

Error in query:
SELECT fuse, rank FROM fuserights;

fuserights is not in phoenix db

Last edited:
Zephyr Studios
Reaction score
Hole poop this seems epic!!

Edit..
this doesnt work with phoenix

Error in query:
SELECT fuse, rank FROM fuserights;

fuserights is not in phoenix db
Then add them from the Bfly db? easy.

Reaction score
Oh i'm sure you know alot more than me, because I have a need to know ASM ;] Love you Adil <3

"I know every language now - the only thing that differs is syntax. Logic is the same."

"Programming logic is the same, the only thing that differs language to language is syntax. Your statement is stupid. Don't like what I said? Keep your opinion to yourself. No negative comments, n00b."

Jonteh - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
So I take it you know all ?

On topic: I really wouldn't trust a release from you because of the sheer amount of exploits you have put into your edits.

Yes I know every single programming language I code best in African though.

On topic: if there's exploits you have the source to fix :)

Fuserights are the way ranks are handled in bfly, I didn't make it like Phoenix.

i did now i get somthing like an error about 'recommended'

If you post a screenie I can troubleshoot for you and fix the issue

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
Yes I know every single programming language I code best in African though.

On topic: if there's exploits you have the source to fix :)

Fuserights are the way ranks are handled in bfly, I didn't make it like Phoenix.

If you post a screenie I can troubleshoot for you and fix the issue

You guys just love hating on him. n0brain when was the last time you contributed to this forum? At least this guy is releasing something, keeping this section ALIVE while you /f331/ tards are off building your R63A emulators as HOBBIES then starting NEW ONES ALL OVER AGAIN.

He means every language for Habbo..PHP etc., and probably a few more because he's just that great.

Why don't you go make something useful of yourselves and build me an IPN? ;)

>inb4 Leon tries to make me pay again..<_<

Reaction score
You guys just love hating on him. n0brain when was the last time you contributed to this forum? At least this guy is releasing something, keeping this section ALIVE while you /f331/ tards are off building your R63A emulators as HOBBIES then starting NEW ONES ALL OVER AGAIN.

He means every language for Habbo..PHP etc., and probably a few more because he's just that great.

The /f331/ tards we won't ever get a finished project from, but I don't judge. I just watch new threads get created daily. These guys live to troll ;]

Reaction score

How do you know if I am working on something or not? And Jonty did not state every language that a Habbo server/cms can be made in, he said every programming language. The last time I contributed was; 26/08/2012

Reaction score
How do you know if I am working on something or not? And Jonty did not state every language that a Habbo server/cms can be made in, he said every programming language. The last time I contributed was; 26/08/2012

Well, to be fair, I was trying to state that all languages are really the same (in logic) and that the only thing that differs language to language is the syntax of which you use to write code.

No idea if you're in a project right now, don't really care. Please hate on me more, because that will get you more releases!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I get this problem:
Jonteh - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix?

Reaction score
If you look at line 60 on Navigator.cs you will find the issue. I have looked for you though and you need to add the column `recommended` type enum(0,1) to the table `navigator_publics`.

Haha, true ture, i was born with some stupid syndrome or something, like Aspergers ? 0o (it makes me find things difficult to grasp sometimes, probably like c# coding, but i'll get the hang of it soon, hopefully)

Aspergers is actually a high functioning form of autism, people with it are usually excellent at math and programming etc.. (anything based around math.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back