Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you upload a worked database? I got errors ;s.

But, nice release, looks good.

Reaction score
Seriously, how can you learn ton's of c# in three months?

Editing a source and actually knowing how to code are two different things, anyone can move a bunch of code around to get a desired result, but you should understand what you're doing in the first place.

I don't see why you came back or released this, Jonty. You wonder why no one trusts you but you do terrible things and ruin your friendships with people. Seriously, if you're gonna' use RaGEZONE, instead of trying to start trouble with almost everyone and act all cocky, try to make friends....

All in all this release seems interesting... Though, I'm not sure if I would trust it, I think everyone here knows how you are at this point, and you have no excuse "releasing three things with exploits" obviously shows no-one should trust you or anything you make.

No one's being a hater to you or trolling you, you simply lost trust from everyone because of your own actions, that's all it is.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Editing a source and actually knowing how to code are two different things, anyone can move a bunch of code around to get a desired result, but you should understand what you're doing in the first place.

I don't see why you came back or released this, Jonty. You wonder why no one trusts you but you do terrible things and ruin your friendships with people. Seriously, if you're gonna' use RaGEZONE, instead of trying to start trouble with almost everyone and act all cocky, try to make friends....

All in all this release seems interesting... Though, I'm not sure if I would trust it, I think everyone here knows how you are at this point, and you have no excuse "releasing three things with exploits" obviously shows no-one should trust you or anything you make.

No one's being a hater to you or trolling you, you simply lost trust from everyone because of your own actions, that's all it is.

I'm sorry James, but I came here to help users in the help section and help users move away from Phoenix. I'm definitely not the most cocky person in the thread, lets just say that, but I admit I have a large ego. Sometimes hard to control ;]

Also, I never said I learned tons of C#. I was joking when I said I knew every language, and continued it on because I enjoy laughing at people trying to start arguments.

I love how you bring up exploits also, like that hasn't been said a billion times and like there's a developer in this section that's never done it or thought about it so chillout man. Out of the 30+ things i've ever put on RZ like 3 have had exploits that's not that many really so ye.

I'm only here to help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Why does it matter if it's exploited or not? the source is there you can easily go through it and spot (if) any malicious codes are located there, also if he was to intend to just screw other hotels over why would he release the source to start with? people change imo :thumbup1:

Reaction score
Why does it matter if it's exploited or not? the source is there you can easily go through it and spot (if) any malicious codes are located there, also if he was to intend to just screw other hotels over why would he release the source to start with? people change imo :thumbup1:

So, that CMS had tons of exploits, doesn't mean everyone will go thru every piece of code.

The argument really isn't if this has exploits in it or not, because honestly I could go find them right now if I wanted to and give a definite answer. I just don't understand why people should use this or trust anything Jonty releases. It's apparent he's not very trustworthy, and don't give me that "people change stuff" because the last three times he's released something with an exploit, he comes back and says he's changed.

Oh, and Muscab are you and Jonty friends this week? Next week, you'll probably hack each other's poop.

Anyway, I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just giving my honest opinion... It's a shame because at one time I considered Jonty a friend, but then I learned that all that changing he apparently does never happens.

Reaction score
So, that CMS had tons of exploits, doesn't mean everyone will go thru every piece of code.

The CMS had 2 exploits in total. With every CMS you get the SOURCE so maybe people shouldn't be lazy in future.

The argument really isn't if this has exploits in it or not, because honestly I could go find them right now if I wanted to and give a definite answer. I just don't understand why people should use this or trust anything Jonty releases. It's apparent he's not very trustworthy, and don't give me that "people change stuff" because the last three times he's released something with an exploit, he comes back and says he's changed.

I'm not arguing, you are, but you did bring it up as soon as you noticed I had a release! Why should people use this or trust anything I release? Because in every single release I have I post support, help, and generally do my best to make sure people get it working. You should really see my PM inbox.

This is one of the first Bfly's working almost completely with the Phoenix Database, i'm not forcing you to use it, trust it, want it, think you can do something with it? Use it, I don't care. I only posted because Makarov asked about it and I figured i'd share. I knew there'd be ungrateful people but didn't think it would be you James.

Anyway, I'm not trying to piss anyone off, just giving my honest opinion... It's a shame because at one time I considered Jonty a friend, but then I learned that all that changing he apparently does never happens.

Yeah well I suppose you don't really ever know anyone over the internet, eh James? It's a shame too I suppose, I kept a few secrets for you, haven't spoken a word about them to other people, and you say you can't call me a friend - how disappointing.

Btw James, isn't your job on RageZone to clean threads? Not to start large typed out arguments in threads? I have no care in the world what you say buddy, about me my projects or anything I do, just disappointed i had to type this longass crap out to you of all people it could be.

Jonty

Hmm.. have an error on line 60, do you have an SQL?

You need to add the column recommended type enum with values 1 or 0 default 0 to the table navigator_publics

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you look at line 60 on Navigator.cs you will find the issue. I have looked for you though and you need to add the column `recommended` type enum(0,1) to the table `navigator_publics`.

Aspergers is actually a high functioning form of autism, people with it are usually excellent at math and programming etc.. (anything based around math.)

I am really born with asperger and I learned C# in 3 weeks, so what are you talking about John?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder as to why I shouldn't release anything, ever on this forum @people in this thread. I will continue to do so. Some one does something decent, for once. And you all try and tear it down because of what he's done in the past.

Seriously though, don't trust don't download. Simple logic. The autism is strong in this thread.

Nice release, by the way.

I don't even know
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll tell you one thing, Asperger syndrome makes you sorta think like a computer. Everything has to have logic. That's why it's easier to learn coding languages.

Thanks for the reminder as to why I shouldn't release anything, ever on this forum @people in this thread. I will continue to do so. Some one does something decent, for once. And you all try and tear it down because of what he's done in the past.

Seriously though, don't trust don't download. Simple logic. The autism is strong in this thread.

Nice release, by the way.

I still trust Jonteh and it's a nice release. People should just forget about his old exploits.
Do you prefer PEJump?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be funny to try this on my 50+ users online hotel, but..
LPsBB - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums

My configuration is:
Code:
 ## uberEmulator System Configuration File## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration asASd1684ASdasdtbykyuadC_
db.hostname=localhost
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=
db.name=nyhabbo
db.mssql=false

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=1
db.pool.maxsize=5

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=11000
game.tcp.conperip=100
game.tcp.enablenagles=False

## MUS TCP/IP Configuration
mus.tcp.bindip=77.106.128.16
mus.tcp.port=30001
mus.tcp.allowedaddr=77.106.128.16;169.254.93.98

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=30000

#IRC
irc.enabled=false
irc.server=irc.website-service.org
irc.port=6667
irc.user=USER CSharpBot 8 * :I'm a C# irc bot
irc.nick=[VG]Mordi
irc.channel=#habbovg_servermod
irc.password=rofl123

group.enabled=true
auth.ssodisabled=false

#Says wether the users should receive pixels each X seconds, how much and when (When in seconds)
game.pixel.enabled=false
game.pixel.amount=10
game.pixel.time=10

#Says wether the users should receive pixels each X seconds, how much and when (When in seconds)
game.credits.enabled=false
game.credits.amount=10
game.credits.time=20

game.login.credits.receiveamount=0
game.login.pixel.receiveamount=0

GC.LatencyMode=default

## connectiond details
con.socket=9001
con.max_servers=10000
con.con_per_ip=10000

## connection interval
ping.interval=2000
request.interval.active=2000
request.interval.idle=60000
version.id=1

game.gift.ids=161,162,163,164,165,166,167
groups.enabled=true

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, where is credits for Vista4Life? he did many things also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back