Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not exactly, but he did work together with martinmine almost the hole time...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got a problem ...
problem.PNG - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums
Help please!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just after fixing the recommended with enu 1 or 0 default 0 issue, it spat out this one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Jonteh - [REL] Butterfly Emulator [Works with PhoenixDB] [Source] - RaGEZONE Forums
I'm just getting confused as hell with this error. Any help?

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Column 'category' goes not belong to table" You're classing that error as confusing as hell? Just wait for the actual confusing ones.

It's extremely confusing?

Catagory could go under furniture, catalog, rooms, public rooms, navigator, ranks, it could go under ANYTHING.

:l I'm at the point where I'm just going to add the missing columns to every single table..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Catagory could go under furniture, catalog, rooms, public rooms, navigator, ranks, it could go under ANYTHING.

:l I'm at the point where I'm just going to add the missing columns to every single table..

Glad to see someone understands my pain I'll wait for the person who made it to get online and try to help with the error and any future ones.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jonty boi, you should make a database for us, we can't get it to work.<3

Reaction score

Glad to see someone understands my pain I'll wait for the person who made it to get online and try to help with the error and any future ones.

Fact that it mentions achievements a few lines down, I highly doubt it's going to be from every single table.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Jonty boi, you should make a database for us, we can't get it to work.<3

I am using swiftCMS's database though so it could be nice for him to do 1 for swift and 1 naturally.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jonteh this is far from PhoenixDB compatible. A lot of the furni interactions won't work on startup. (Unkown interaction: water)

Also a faggot over FB just threatened that he would get you and Hayden to SQL inject my router LUL.

It was very funny. Hayden's a fag X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back