• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL]New Debbo v3.5 Download Link[REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The old download link for Debbo v3.5 was deleted due to many complaints. So I have re-uploaded it.

Download it here:

Hope I helped, Foxtrot. :sweatdrop

EDIT=
I did not make this I thought people would know I didn't make this as it says 'NEW' Debbo v3.5 'DOWNLOAD LINK'. Not Debbo v3.5 Release by Me.

Nillus, 2k

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok lol.

Just thought I'd try and help. :S lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dude thanks. all other debbos dont have laoders with them:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why copy babieecassi?

Bloody newb
So what if he copied them? Its like saying to babieecassi - She posted marks server downloads - Ooo you coped mark! Hes just trying to help, why be so negative all the time!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Loyal Member
Reaction score
She released debbo noob not mark . Mark is in her all server list . At least if you want to reupload give credits to the respective coders

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Virus Are You Kidding Me? I Got All This Spam On My Computer It's All Slow After Download Tthis Crud You Virus Hacker Go Get Banned

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Virus Are You Kidding Me? I Got All This Spam On My Computer It's All Slow After Download Tthis Crud You Virus Hacker Go Get Banned

.. LOL.
I doubt it's a viruse...
And if it is, you should've scanned before you used/opened it..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell?

1) Don't download it if you think it has a virus - which it doesn't because I wouldn't know how to make a virus. lol
2) No - I didn't copy this from baybeecasi - I downloaded it a while ago. I then added to a .rar file and deleted all Habbos, Guest Rooms and furnis.
3) I did this because the old link got banned. (The one I normally used.)
4) No I didn't code this it's Debbo by Nillus, 2k

Erday im hustlin
Reaction score
i kno foxtrot ppl get lame and start complaining about things that really dont matter
lawl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i need ur help i n eed a goood erver if u have a good 1 end it to me at [EMAIL="bady-boy@hotmail.co.ukbady-boy@hotmail.co.uk] as fat as piossible thank you karlo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oi Infr4ct, why don't you shut up and give the kid a break?

God, he tries to help and you get on his back, and if you don't like don't act like a moron and just call names, use the report button and have it removed silently? its there for a reason buddy, nice job Foxtrot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow, all you guys that are flaming, get a life, he's trying to help out! Damn! Everybody on RZ is starting to act like total fags.

EDIT 2 :

It might realy have a virus, my pc started going slow after DL.

o.o

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
o.o I DL it and my computer stays normal (quickly). I think It isnt a virus. o.o

But server has got Ice castle items or new customs?

Instanthost.org
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WTF NOOB Stop Copying Sh!T THAT IS NOT YOUR AND STUFF ALL READY POSTED.ok so STOP

Do you have type this big??? noob :bomb:

Anyway nice Release, and im sure it aint a Virus, well i hope it isnt lmfao, aint gonna download coz have just cleaned comp but credit. :>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't seen the other "New Download Link" so i supposed it doesn't matter.
3 Is Better Than 1 and a Broken 1!

Regards
iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back