Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Eubbo-PW Current Emulator (Based on PlusEMU, Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cormac. Cormac. Cormac, we meet again. What an interesting release? I don't think Eubbo has done anything since the last release that Ash did. Matty is no longer associated with retros, and he was the only one on that hotel that could actually code. So go back to Facebook and look for more victims to go on Cam with you for staff.

--

Wouldn't trust link either.

Old Habbo Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So, is this a legitimate emulator (not asking because I want to use it, but because of the comments posted)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
About the SWF's, i need some that work because i tried using the one from swift and didn't work

Ohyeah some fixes.
Use the Pulse Database.
add the column to the table catalogue_pages 'min_sub' and set it as an int

Adding the column, said: La conversión especificada no es Válida, I try with all the length.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pets aren't working for me in this version.

so far
Yannici

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a question, because in all SWF that I have used does not show GameCenter in the menu?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust this as Divide developed it, so there could be a backdoor somewhere.

Do not 'assume' that somebody else his work is Always bad. Maybe you should start developing something. And we can 'assume' your work is full of backdoors.

a question, because in all SWF that I have used does not show GameCenter in the menu?

Probably because those packets have not being coded in yet. Use packetloggers and discover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back