Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fresh Server - R63 Pre Shuffle, C#

This Emulator served us on Fresh for many, many years and was proven to hold over 2,000 users online with no lag at all. It's features are too numerous to list, and we have no clean database for it.

If you want to construct a hotel with this server, start with a clean Phoenix database and go from there. It should mostly work with a blank Phoenix database, as we migrated from Phoenix to Butterfly with little to no database changes.

This server can be considered feature complete for R63, pre shuffle standards.

All the other information I have for you is a command list:

Code:
accept
AcceptProposal
addtag
alert
AllignFurni
back
Balance
ban
bancount
BuyCredits
buypixels
buyx
catarefresh
cleancache
CloseDice
coins
come
commands
connection
coords
copylook
dance
decline
DeclineProposal
deleteMission
disablediagonal
DisableFastWalk
disablefollow
disablefriends
disablegift
disableinvite
disablemimic
disabletrade
disconnect
DisconnectClient
Dispose
Divorce
dropItem
dropkick
empty
emptyfriends
emptypets
enable
enablefollow
enablefriends
enableInvites
enablestatus
enabletrade
eventsAlert
explore
faceless
facepalm
faq
fastwalk
flush
flushbots
flushnavi
Fly
forceheight
forcerot
forcestate
freeze
getstaff
giveBadge
giveCrystals
giveItem
GivePoints
globalcredits
GlobalPixels
handitem
HaveSex
healeveryone
Help
hit
hotelalert
HotelSummon
HowManyRooms
Hug
idle
ignore
info
invisible
ipban
kick
kiss
langban
language
lay
linkAlert
listen
makesay
massbadge
masscredits
masspixels
moonwalk
mordi
mute
NextReward
offerduel
openroom
overridee
party
pickall
pixels
PlaceAmount
poof
powerlevels
Propose
protection
pull
push
redeemhand
RegId
registerIRC
review
RigDice
RollDice
room
roomalert
roombadge
RoomBan
RoomClone
roomkick
roommute
RoomRave
roomsay
RoomUnban
Safe
sellroom
seteffect
SetFillMode
setmax
setspeed
Shoelace
ShowWhispers
shutdown
sit
slapass
SmokeWeed
SpinSlot
Staff
StaffAlert
stalk
StartDeathmatchGame
superban
teleport
tradeX
transform
twerk
unbanUser
unload
UnloadMyRooms
unmute
Update
updateblacklist
updatefurni
updatemodels
UpdateRewards
userinfo
Verified
ViewBans
ViewMutes
warp
Wealth
wheresmypet
whosonline
Winner

--------------- PSA ---------------
Don't mind the terrible, crappy code. At one point it was maintained solely by me and I only retained the sourcecode, and during some inevitable retro drama - the source was decompiled from the executable and a bunch of crappy developers coded on the top of it, unfortunately including myself once the decompiled trash had been developed too far to go back to the original codebase. So that is why nothing is named, there's useless checks everywhere, something any developer has seen with decompiled code.

Credits:

Maritnmine

Without Maritnmine, there would be no open source Butterfly. Thank you for your huge contribution. Without this Emulator I would never have learned C#.

Divide

Recoded every wired item in the game. A considerable undertaking, even though he had 1 really badly coded task handling every wired in the game for over 1,500 online users. Unfortunately he did this great work on a decompiled codebase which in the end made it impossible to move back to the old, organised and pretty code.

Myself

I spent an unknown amount of years improving, fixing, occasionally breaking and generally working on this server. It was for a while my pride and joy, until I had my balls cut off and conceded to working on a decompiled version of it. I hated it from that point on, but money is money so I kept working on it.

Other developers

A bunch of other cretins were unfortunately, allowed to work on this server. They did more harm than good but still, some good things were accomplished. Y'all made me alot of money as I had to fix so many of your issues.

Muscab

This server is released with this fine mans blessing. He spent an incredible amount of money toward development of this server, many pizzas, and many ubereats and even more McDonald's breakfasts. He had to put up with a stupid amount of derps, bugs, and issues while they were worked out. Kudos for the patience, but we got there in the end.

Closing notes

There is zero support for this emulator. It reached the end of it's life in January this year, and unfortunately we don't care about this beast of a server anymore. It's stable to do anything.

Sorry about not having a database, but our DB has undergone many many changes since moving to a new emulator this year, so I wouldn't be able to provide one even if I wanted to.

Download

Code:
https://frstatic-b.fresh-hotel.org/downloads/FreshPreShuffle.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome release, really, It's super evident that lot of people spent time fixing and updating the server.

If a database had been provided it would been way better, cuz I'm having some troubles with it.

Reaction score
If a database had been provided it would been way better, cuz I'm having some troubles with it.

I would've provided one if it was possible, but unfortunately it's not. Our database is not only far too big to make a copy of and clean up, but also dramatically changed this year during many server updates, migrations, etc.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Could you please provide screenshots and/or evidence of this being legitimate? I know it mostly likely is, it just needs to follow section rules.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would've provided one if it was possible, but unfortunately it's not. Our database is not only far too big to make a copy of and clean up, but also dramatically changed this year during many server updates, migrations, etc.

I can imagine, my only problem is the catalogue_page, lol.

Reaction score
OYUryra - [REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#] - RaGEZONE Forums

huh?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

I see you're from Denmark, so you probably didn't understand what I was saying.

Our database is completely different on our current emulator so if we dumped it it wouldn't work anyway.

Could you please provide screenshots and/or evidence of this being legitimate? I know it mostly likely is, it just needs to follow section rules.
In-game screenshots? No. It's been a year since we ran this.

696kgVN - [REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the contents of the rar file though.

And here is the project opened in VS19.

uLPkSbM - [REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#] - RaGEZONE Forums

It's all i'll be able to give you.

I can imagine, my only problem is the catalogue_page, lol.
You should easily be able to construct it using error logs provided by the emulator

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Our database is completely different on our current emulator so if we dumped it it wouldn't work anyway.

In-game screenshots? No. It's been a year since we ran this.

696kgVN - [REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#] - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the contents of the rar file though.

And here is the project opened in VS19.

uLPkSbM - [REL] Fresh Server [R63, Pre Shuffle, C#] - RaGEZONE Forums

It's all i'll be able to give you.

You should easily be able to construct it using error logs provided by the emulator

I'm not, at least I'm not understanding the error probably.
If I open a help thread are you going to answer me?

Attachments

Reaction score
I'm not, at least I'm not understanding the error probably.
If I open a help thread are you going to answer me?
If I can find the time between my own work, games and life in general then sure. But as stated, this server comes with no support. I can help you when I get around to it, but I wouldn't count on me being around to fix every issue.

Reaction score

How does my nationality influence my understanding of your post? Obviously I was showing you how to dump a database without data, which was an issue you didn't have a clue on how to do.

Reaction score
How does my nationality influence my understanding of your post? Obviously I was showing you how to dump a database without data, which was an issue you didn't have a clue on how to do.
Dumping the structure of a database is one of the hardest and most difficult things I've ever had to do in my life during the 10+ years I've been working with MySQL. /s

Why provide structure of a database that is not able to work with this emulator?

Why go through the effort of dumping a database structure just to have to spend a lot of time modifying every table to work with this emulator when I am never going to use it?

Instead of choosing to post a dumb meme, please read the entire post in it's full context before you bother posting next time instead of picking out one small part in a lazy and poor attempt at internet trolling. This section is dead, and I have a feeling that posts and attitudes like yours are the reason why, unfortunately, this sections competitor is doing much better and a lot of people don't post here anymore.

@Quackster please lock the thread. We will keep our download link online but as we aren't providing support there is no need to have it open.

Reaction score
Dumping the structure of a database is one of the hardest and most difficult things I've ever had to do in my life during the 10+ years I've been working with MySQL. /s

Why provide structure of a database that is not able to work with this emulator?

Why go through the effort of dumping a database structure just to have to spend a lot of time modifying every table to work with this emulator when I am never going to use it?

Instead of choosing to post a dumb meme, please read the entire post in it's full context before you bother posting next time instead of picking out one small part in a lazy and poor attempt at internet trolling. This section is dead, and I have a feeling that posts and attitudes like yours are the reason why, unfortunately, this sections competitor is doing much better and a lot of people don't post here anymore.

@Quackster please lock the thread. We will keep our download link online but as we aren't providing support there is no need to have it open.
still doesn't make sense to not post a database following along, you've been here for at least 12 years yet you're disregarding the fact that people on here are not too clever with servers, nor databases for that matter. also so many structural changes can have been made, i don't care how long you've been under development, I bet you that there hasn't been that big changes.

also for the life of god:

I would never recommend anyone in using this, I know maritnmine did good back in the day, however now this decompiled/recompiled shitstorm is garbage and could never have 500+ connections simultaneously without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back