Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] HabLog v9 [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you get fined for these anymore?

Because lots of people are buying domain's for habbo retros?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you get fined for these anymore?

Because lots of people are buying domain's for habbo retros?

No you just loose money because if you buy a domain name for a habbo retro they get shut down if sulake veiw the site. This is why hamachi helps. Anyway dont buy a domain name, get a sub one.

Minor Devolper
Reaction score
@Hex72 Dude this isn't even V18 (Not that i know of) its old & so is this thread lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell then. I have Hablog Rebuild 4, and apparently it's v5, so it says on the splash screen when it opens. It's the only version of Hablog I've managed to get working too.]

Mehp, hang on I just need to fiddle with the loader... surely.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell then. I have Hablog Rebuild 4, and apparently it's v5, so it says on the splash screen when it opens. It's the only version of Hablog I've managed to get working too.]

Mehp, hang on I just need to fiddle with the loader... surely.

Why don't you use Hablog Deluxe? ;o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for re-uploading Hablog v9. Many people want this including me. Does anyone by any chance
have Hablog v10/12 fixed edition? If you do not bother to reply :p Anyway once again well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back