Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] HoloCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey there, TomSpit here with another FANTASTIC product..
TomSpit - [REL] HoloCMS  - RaGEZONE Forums

Just another simple script guys. In HoloCMS, this is built in but sometimes it doesn't actually auto-matically check the users' IP, which means that some users have access problems to my hotel. So I thought that what I needed was a tool that woul synchronize the users' IP at the click of a button, which is what this tool does. It checks the users' database IP and if it's different, changes it to the correct IP, which is really useful for users who have dynamic IP's. Credits to iJames for some PHP work.
Live demo: Go to my hotel and then click on IPsync
Mirror 1:
Mirror 2:
Virustotal (for noobs):
Thanks for viewing my second thread. Rate and slate my work, download as you wish. - TomSpit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brilliant release tom - As normal!
whos the guy?

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The guy is Billy Mays - One of those american advert guys, like you see the JML adverts in the UK, which are too good to be true, like a sponge that can suck up the whole ocean, etc.

Anyway, thanks - Maybe some more releases from me in the future.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Good work Tom.
Useful for people with dynamic IP's.

Offtopic;
Loving the Billy May. :p
One of the dubs; xD

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good work Tom.
Useful for people with dynamic IP's.

Offtopic;
Loving the Billy May. :p
Yep, you can tell when a release is mine. I like to jazz it up. Also the flaw in HoloCMS, is that it does have this system but it doesn't always update successfully. Better to be safe, with this script.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release and your avatar is nice :p

Entrepreneur & Investor
Reaction score
Awesome script, and are you obsessed with Billy? LoL, just wondering because you have in your Avatar and your Releases, but I get it, "ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE"

Haha, nice release Tom!

i didnt do this.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The guy is Billy Mays - One of those american advert guys, like you see the JML adverts in the UK, which are too good to be true, like a sponge that can suck up the whole ocean, etc.

Anyway, thanks - Maybe some more releases from me in the future.

Lmao JML adverts are so exagerated (or w.e) :p

OT: Nice work, Will help people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back