Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Nabbo CMS+SWF+DB+EMU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the same release as i did on another forum.

Dear reader of this topic.

I saw lately a lot of people using the Dayhab template of BrainCMS.
That template was made on the original Nabbo template. I thought it would be better to release the whole Nabbo pack, so others can use a nice simple CMS too.

The CMS i release is a template on BrainCMS. Credits to everyone who worked on Brain, and who worked on this template (Not only myself but me with another +-5 developers).

In this template we also used stuff from other templates, all credits to those people. ( I can't mention everyone)

Screens : Here are some screens :

I think you also want to see a live demo --> or another hotel who uses it -->

My favourite -->

Especially again credits to all people who have worked on this stuff.

Virustotal :

DOWNLOAD LINK:
Secondary download link if above not work :
Third download link if above not work :
ENJOY!!!

(CMS is Dutch, you need to translate!)
A thank you message would be appreciated
Discord : Beratt#2181

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your website appears to be offline either fix it or get your thread closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see yes, the links are wrong. I fixed it now!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The live demo website is offline for me. Go fix it or upload screenshots.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you use aXDR CMS with this db?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just checked out the demo website and the design looks really nice man!

Good job and thank you for the release!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The links work. It's not a bad release, however I would just like to remind the community to refrain from using BrainCMS. Amazing job on the design man

Thanks! Its not only me who has worked on the design. At some point i can imagine why you don't recommend brain, but some people like it so i thought maybe this release can help them further.

can you use aXDR CMS with this db?

I have never tried it with that CMS. you can always try

Just checked out the demo website and the design looks really nice man!

Good job and thank you for the release!

Thanks! enjoy :)

V3K

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! But the emulator is not working haha, I'm getting this error:
Code:
System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.   à System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)   à System.Double.Parse(String s)   à Quasar.HabboHotel.Items.ItemData..ctor(Int32 Id, Int32 Sprite, String Name, String PublicName, String Type, Int32 Width, Int32 Length, Double Height, Boolean Stackable, Boolean Walkable, Boolean IsSeat, Boolean AllowRecycle, Boolean AllowTrade, Boolean AllowMarketplaceSell, Boolean AllowGift, Boolean AllowInventoryStack, InteractionType InteractionType, Int32 Modes, String VendingIds, String AdjustableHeights, Int32 EffectId, Int32 WiredId, Boolean IsRare, Int32 ClothingId, Boolean ExtraRot) dans C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\NabNET - Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemData.cs:ligne 82   à Quasar.HabboHotel.Items.ItemDataManager.Init() dans C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\NabNET - Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemDataManager.cs:ligne 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please add screenshots to your post as asked in the section rules.

Screens added. Thanks to LeChris

Thank you for sharing! But the emulator is not working haha, I'm getting this error:
Code:
System.FormatException: Le format de la chaîne d'entrée est incorrect.   à System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)   à System.Double.Parse(String s)   à Quasar.HabboHotel.Items.ItemData..ctor(Int32 Id, Int32 Sprite, String Name, String PublicName, String Type, Int32 Width, Int32 Length, Double Height, Boolean Stackable, Boolean Walkable, Boolean IsSeat, Boolean AllowRecycle, Boolean AllowTrade, Boolean AllowMarketplaceSell, Boolean AllowGift, Boolean AllowInventoryStack, InteractionType InteractionType, Int32 Modes, String VendingIds, String AdjustableHeights, Int32 EffectId, Int32 WiredId, Boolean IsRare, Int32 ClothingId, Boolean ExtraRot) dans C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\NabNET - Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemData.cs:ligne 82   à Quasar.HabboHotel.Items.ItemDataManager.Init() dans C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\NabNET - Emulator\HabboHotel\Items\ItemDataManager.cs:ligne 70

Hey,
I think your config isnt correct. Check that, otherwise discord me and i'll help you out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you post a clean database..

Clean database? Whats dirty in this one? Only Users table is cleaned for privacy. If you want other db u can get plusemu database, i think it works on this one too.

Back