Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] RavenRP - Most Advanced & Stable RP Emulator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL] RavenRP - Most Advanced & Stable RP Emulator

Phoenix SWFs should suffice. Might be some packet errors though, but you have the source to fix'em.

You only have yourself to blame for it's release! :p

But you're welcome.
Phoenix's Revision = Butterfly's Revision... Why would there be packet errors? (facepalm)

Reaction score

Phoenix's Revision = Butterfly's Revision... Why would there be packet errors? (facepalm)

Incorrect, actually. When I switched Fresh to Butterfly, we had many packet problems. There are structural differences as Butterfly runs an older build than Phoenix.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What CMS is best to be used to go with this emulator? SWF's would also come in handy, if you can provide one ..

Reaction score
What CMS is best to be used to go with this emulator? SWF's would also come in handy, if you can provide one ..

Any regular CMS would work fine. As for SWFs, any Phoenix version will do, but as I've said previously you may encounter some packet errors as this was created on an older build of Habbo, though with the source and some quick log reading they wouldn't be too hard to fix.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Incorrect, actually. When I switched Fresh to Butterfly, we had many packet problems. There are structural differences as Butterfly runs an older build than Phoenix.
The packet id's are the same, the Main swf is the same, how is the packet structure different?

Reaction score

The packet id's are the same, the Main swf is the same, how is the packet structure different?

Packet IDs are the same, with the additional few added per new revision but the structure does differ (maybe ever so slightly but it does differ). Back in the day some Phoenix hotels would have a different group window/have buggy groups from accidentally using an either more recent or outdated SWF. But the hotel owner wouldn't notice until afterwards because if the client works most people suggest everything works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Packet IDs are the same, with the additional few added per new revision but the structure does differ (maybe ever so slightly but it does differ). Back in the day some Phoenix hotels would have a different group window/have buggy groups from accidentally using an either more recent or outdated SWF. But the hotel owner wouldn't notice until afterwards because if the client works most people suggest everything works.
Oh, well you learn something new everyday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me? I use odin cms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what is SWFs and CMS ect with compatible with this??

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ! I'm french, but i speak english. It is not the subject --"

I've got a problem, i havn't got Visual Studio or other, can you compil and send to me please ? :'(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can I have the swf pack? I'm using this one from sulake.cc but it's not working, it doesn't load client fully!

Reaction score

Can I have the swf pack? I'm using this one from sulake.cc but it's not working, it doesn't load client fully!

Any.. Phoenix... SWF... Pack.. will... work.. said it many times in this thread. No, you cannot have mine as I've edited it for my own use.

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what is SWFs and CMS ect with compatible with this??

Thanks in advance

Give the thread a read instead of being ignorant of the 5 pages of replies it has, and maybe you will find out. (100% you will find out)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why i get this message?
system.InvalidCastException: Object kan niet van DBNull naar andere typen worden geconverteerd.
bij System.DBNull.System.IConvertible.ToUInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
bij System.Convert.ToUInt32(Object value)
bij Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow group, DataRow Inventory, String auth_ticket, Boolean InGang, Boolean IsGangLeader, UInt32 GangLeaderId, Int32 GangId, String GangName, String MarriedToUser, String xMyCorpOwner)
bij Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode)
bij Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket)

Got it fixed,
any hof furni for catalogue

Any furnidata/hof_furni?

Back