Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] RetroCMS ~ The Oldschool Era Its Back - BETA2 [REL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
imo, this shouldve been attempted in CSS rather than the way habbo did it with images

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
UPDATE:
- Fixed a lot of issues with Case Sensity for linux based OS.

ANNOUNCEMENT:
- Like i said before , only corrections no new features planned for Beta2 branch , i already started the BETA3.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not holding back. I'm a noob with this stuff. I havent made a hotel since like 07. I wanna make this right now. I know nothing about java.. If anyone has some links to tutorials on how to use this server itd be appreciated

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Not holding back. I'm a noob with this stuff. I havent made a hotel since like 07. I wanna make this right now. I know nothing about java.. If anyone has some links to tutorials on how to use this server itd be appreciated

I not recommends use RetroCMS Beta 2 for now, if u wants to do a live hotel, basicly its unsafe and still have bugs... I recommends u wait the RetroCMS BETA 3 , will supports logintoken , auto-diagnosis, a new install script :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I not recommends use RetroCMS Beta 2 for now, if u wants to do a live hotel, basicly its unsafe and still have bugs... I recommends u wait the RetroCMS BETA 3 , will supports logintoken , auto-diagnosis, a new install script :D

Thanks I appreciate the response! Ill definitey keep an eye out:D one question. I tried loading up kepler and I got the following error message: "A JNI Error has occured. Please check your installation and try again. have you ever experienced this?

I apologize for the questions. Im looking to get back into this so anything helps :D thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate the response! Ill definitey keep an eye out:D one question. I tried loading up kepler and I got the following error message: "A JNI Error has occured. Please check your installation and try again. have you ever experienced this?

I apologize for the questions. Im looking to get back into this so anything helps :D thanks!

Which version of JDK u using ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ay looking good fam.
Any plans for future layouts? Like the holoCMS-era 2008?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ay looking good fam.
Any plans for future layouts? Like the holoCMS-era 2008?

Yes. But for now make no sense considering kepler still stucked in v21 ( A incomplete v21 ). Anyway i'm using a modular structure for the features , so its easy port to Web 2.0 Layout. Will take a while considering i'm doing almost everthing by my own...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. But for now make no sense considering kepler still stucked in v21 ( A incomplete v21 ). Anyway i'm using a modular structure for the features , so its easy port to Web 2.0 Layout. Will take a while considering i'm doing almost everthing by my own...

True. looks good tho. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I make this work for arcturus?

Love the CMS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry to bump the thread - I feel like this should be revived a bit anyway.
For some reason when using this CMS and version of the Emulator, I am unable to access Change Habbo ID. I thought this was something to do with the figuredata but I just can't see that being the case. I have tried multiple DCRs

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Awesome! This was my favorite habbo layout honestly. Is there any chance you have some of the work in HTML only? I wouldn't mind adding a different back-end language to this later. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Awesome! This was my favorite habbo layout honestly. Is there any chance you have some of the work in HTML only? I wouldn't mind adding a different back-end language to this later. :)

I have no time to work on this right now. (But i can tell u i had a lot of progress, including Habbo Homes.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@m.tiago - Amazing work! May I suggest you use feature branches instead of something like "alpha", "beta" etc. Then you have a master branch you merge everything into when its done.

This way its easier to maintain the codebase.

Back