Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] RevCMS Habbo Theme Skin v2 [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Habbo Theme by FapInc v2

Hello, today i got another release. I just have to say, in the news, you have to change the Promo images yourself because i haven't learned so much of editing the hk to make it automatic yet. I will soon. Well yeah, not so much more to say, but its PulseASE, and it fully works. I put a folder in the root directory of the cms, its called Promo, there is 31 Promo images inside there, that would be useful for the news thing when you need to change them. Now for the pics, their down below.

Index:

Register: Its quickregister :D

Me:

Account:

Community:

News:

Staff:

Credits:

Well i just have to say, there is one more page thats called buycredits.php, well you need to edit that yourself to your paymenth method, when you press ''Fortsett/Continue'' in the credits page, it redirects you to that page. I currently wrote there it was ''Service currently unavaliable''

Credits to:

Hejula: He wont get so much because i didnt edit from his release, so i can give him 35%

Kryptos: 35% for RevCMS

Me: 30% for editing it for you guys :)

Soon i will translate it to English, it currently Norwegian sorry :(

Now for the Download link:

Don't thrust dont Download!

Just have to say, if you want it working with BcStorm, just see the errors and find the line in the php file, and write // behind it. It works for me but then not all features work :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2nd Time you've posted the same CMS "edit" And there is NO changes to it what so ever :L

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you Mush, but Mush, ur Norwegian, Swedish or Danish?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are no changes, i've checked :L Just because he put V2 at the end doesn't mean that he's changed anything, he's basically changed the name and reposted it :L

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There are no changes, i've checked :L Just because he put V2 at the end doesn't mean that he's changed anything, he's basically changed the name and reposted it :L

Sure i have edited it! I removed stuff from V1, and i putted new pages in the V2. Sure as hell i have.
And i have changed some images also :3
Well you got nothing to report me for. If you see its the same as the v1 you need new glasses.

Another thing i forgot to say, The skin is clean and simple, i deleted the unuseful pics in Images, and some pages that i didnt use from the v1 release. But since i released it with the whole CMS, was because you have to use the web-gallery folder, and Promo, i could put them in the Skin folder yes, but whats the point with that haha. And you need stafflogin folder, and the class.template.php and some more class. files :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next time include the changes in the main post otherwise it will keep happening, thank you.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I love this me page. The big news are cool! I will use it when I have a bit time. Thanks for sharing mate.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Next time include the changes in the main post otherwise it will keep happening, thank you.

I will, thanks :D

I love this me page. The big news are cool! I will use it when I have a bit time. Thanks for sharing mate.

Thank you, glad you like it, and the big news is also in Community :D

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I like it, you don't need to give me credits :) Nice work Faplnc!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks Hejula, why dont i have to give you Credits?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks FapInc, it's nice.
:):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back