Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Ripped layout [DIV] [EXPANDABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm back again with one more new ripped layout from a official fansite of habbo.se if not wrong. This layout seems abit plain but it's still nice though, and there's a little pixel problem at the right hand side of the banner, but it still looks good. I had also edit it for easier editing and changing of images or others things, so if you wanna change your banner, go to images/banner.gif and replace it with your new banner. If your banner isn't .gif format, then go to style.css, find "banner.gif" and replace the .gif with the format of your banner.

Live Demo:
Download:

I've only set up the index and stafflist page for you all, so after you uploaded the layout, you should get something like in the Live Demo.

The navigation uses simple HTML code like "<a href="javascript:showMenu('m4')" onClick="openMenu('guides');" class="m1" id="guides">Guides</a>" is a example of the header of that sub-navigation "Guides", and the HTML code that links to other page is "<a href="news/hotel.php" class="m3">Hotel News</a>" It's probably useless for me to explain it here, go try it out yourself and yeah, this is all the basic of HTML.

NOTE: iframe will not be suitable on this layout, as the navigation needs to be change when other page is loaded.
This layout is not made or coded by me, i just ripped it and edited it.

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's nice. Well done on learning to rip.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i am loving your layouts try copy some of the hard pages like contact us.php timetable,request line etc they are really hard to do for me then they never work :( but i really love your layouts that u ripped

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i am loving your layouts try copy some of the hard pages like contact us.php timetable,request line etc they are really hard to do for me then they never work :( but i really love your layouts that u ripped

Contactus page, timetable or request line doesn't need to be ripped, got lots of free cms for radio which timetable and request line is included. As for the contact us page, you can just simply insert a form in so when people fill in the form, it sends to your email.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg parker.

becuase u close all threads whitout cct make'd my frend a ragezone forum but mutch betther

look

they need more members but there is no parker who close threads so come ..

u can post customs whitout cct whit cct uncoded layouts coded layouts and mutch mutch more

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omg parker.

becuase u close all threads whitout cct make'd my frend a ragezone forum but mutch betther

look

they need more members but there is no parker who close threads so come ..

u can post customs whitout cct whit cct uncoded layouts coded layouts and mutch mutch more

lol u spammed our forum so we spammed yours nub

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
dude, I love your layouts. they Ducking rule

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea these rips are fking nice
i recommend u make one REL threads that says RIPED LAYOUTs :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea these rips are fking nice
i recommend u make one REL threads that says RIPED LAYOUTs :p
I agree!!

Thanks but it's impossible, there's a limit on how many layout that can be ripped. Also, it's hard to find a real nice layout to rip. :S So after all layout being ripped, I'll probably then make my own thread and design my own layout. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but it's impossible, there's a limit on how many layout that can be ripped. Also, it's hard to find a real nice layout to rip. :S So after all layout being ripped, I'll probably then make my own thread and design my own layout. :p
I mean for the ones you have now, so its eaiser for people to download. No doubt people will download, their awesome!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
YH LINKZ DONT WORK COZ DEY TIMED OUT SO DUDE FIX UR LINKS UP OK :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back