Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands

XeD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice one, thanks buddy! This is r63? Do you still have the swf's and externals handy?

XeD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its all good, thanks bro. Although, im not sure whats going on, i open the emulator and it says 'you must have one of the following .net frameworks installed to run this application: v4.0' -- i have v4 and v4.5 installed on my pc lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I is not,
I configuration.ini config, I sent the database, and when I run the emulator here is ereure :s

Reaction score
any ideas why
ck0bJcE - [REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

xKnVAB7 - [REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Strange, works fine for me with the same entries. I removed the Double conversion and set it to a static 0.1 inside the Emu for you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
j7H3AAc - [REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands - RaGEZONE Forums
Why is this happening?

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stability wise though it was pretty bad

Just remove the unsafe threads and it is quite stable :)
Had it running for over 1 month and it's not thrown a single exception.

Why?

j7H3AAc - [REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands - RaGEZONE Forums
Why is this happening?

You're using the wrong database (or the owner of this emulator gave you the wrong one! - most likely as he seems like an idiot).

Attachments

Reaction score
Just remove the unsafe threads and it is quite stable :)
Had it running for over 1 month and it's not thrown a single exception.

You're using the wrong database (or the owner of this emulator gave you the wrong one! - most likely as he seems like an idiot).

Yes, I'm a very large idiot for providing the same DB that my own RP hotel used and ran perfectly for months. Thankyou for your most helpful comment!

Back