Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] Zap RP Emulator 1.2.8 - Gangs - Weapon System - 35+ Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the error instead of posting, weed_inventory does not belong to table, just maybe something is missing :eek:
I dont know where to insert weed_inventory field (like which table)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work it out,

If its for each user because its invetory, maybe try the users table
Fixed it ty.

How do i edit rank permissions like fly, withdraw, deposit, shoot, etc?
I could only find some commands in fuserights table

Last edited:
Reaction score

I used the right db, cms and emu but i get this error
Obviously not.... Because if you did then that error wouldn't be there. duck this poop lol you are all noobs who fail to follow simple instructions and ask the same questions over and over again. Its called learning to help yourself and figuring poop out yourselves which most of you fail at so... Locking thread.

Fixed it ty.

How do i edit rank permissions like fly, withdraw, deposit, shoot, etc?
I could only find some commands in fuserights table

If you even took a simple look in the server files you'd be able to figure this out. But I guess you're one of those people who expect to be spoon fed at every turn lol. Figure it out..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's for your release. I have a question, when we buy a weapon let say the KATANA and after that i buy another one like euh M4A1, so it replace KATANA by the M4A1?

we can't buy multiple weapons?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, both weapons will then be in your inventory.
Ah okay, but for me it wont add both, it replace it o_O

------------------

EDIT: nvm fixed it, it was table problem.. i removed primary key from user_id and gived it to weapon name ^^'

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jonteh has been clean for a while now, and actually pretty helpful in the community. For the people who can't set this up, I got it working with both Illumina and Sleeve as well as RevCMS with some minor edits. It's not hard, just follow instructions, and if you get errors you can easily fix them just by actually reading the error.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Source is stable and clean, I can vouch for Jonty :). Very good emulator for noobies who want to start up a RP.

Back