Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release (creating) New CCT'S furnis

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks sick! Whats the motivation behind this? Also how many new items are you planing to make?

Have a retro with more advanced and updated furnis, at the moment I will try battleball furnis and later some rares or good furnis

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume you don't have the checker pieces, right? But thanks for the chess pieces anyway!

You're welcome :) on this server appear to be those SWFs that could be converted into CCT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No worries. Seems that the checker furniture are downloadable from . Thanks anyways, cheers!

Cool :)

Im testing battleball furnis and I had problems with some SWF, some do not have small furni view

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my inactivity but I have a big problem, freenom s***ks and suspended my free domain tk, then I can't access to the hotel to test the furnis :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At last I could repair the domain, thanks to cankiee for trying to help me :)

Alito - Release (creating) New CCT'S furnis - RaGEZONE Forums

classic divisor, plant, block, pillar, table, ticket, stool and floor of battleball, ghost purple corrected colour and light, Im testing their failures of plant and divisor to try to correct them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mini pack battleball furnis release in the first comment :)

The next furnis that I will try will be teleport dragon, rare evil frank, rare statue and the second part of battleball furnis, the ones I could not do

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, here a pic of the next furnis that could release :)

But I had problems on this moment with some furnis, evil frank does not have pictures in small and I will have to do them, furnis that do not have small images will not do them because it is double to do... (battleball furnis 2 for example) the teleport dragon does not teleport, I don't know why, just open and close the door, sheep could end soon and hween11 fountain/statue dragon working perfectly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will be my last pack release of furnis for a while

The pack includes statue dragon, ghost green, evil frank and sheepdemon on page 1 to download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My last ccts created in my retro with Director, the pack include Xmas11 posters and text document with database info to import, download it on the first page I hope you like :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, cannot wait to see more!

Sorry to say I do not think I do more furnis on this moment, I am quite sad and disappointed with my clients falls of my retro and I have tried to correct it without success, for the moment I have abandoned the idea of trying to do them :(

Back