Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Enables+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello gents,

I was asked to release these enables, and i haven't seen a updated effectmap in a while so i decided to do so.
I do not take the credit for making these custom enables, i've just taken all enables i could find, then changed the id of them in the files and made it into a big effectmap.
Every enable have been tested and they all work.

This release contains:
Effectmap
Enables 1- 199 (Original ones)
Enables 500 - 688 (Custom ones)

Incase you are using arcturus:
Enables 102, 178 and 629 should be added to your special_enables in your database since the two first ones are ambassador and staff badge and the third one is really trippy.

Images of the custom enables:

Download:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello gents,

I was asked to release these enables, and i haven't seen a updated effectmap in a while so i decided to do so.
I do not take the credit for making these custom enables, i've just taken all enables i could find, then changed the id of them in the files and made it into a big effectmap.
Every enable have been tested and they all work.

This release contains:
Effectmap
Enables 1- 199 (Original ones)
Enables 500 - 688 (Custom ones)

Incase you are using arcturus:
Enables 102, 178 and 629 should be added to your special_enables in your database since the two first ones are ambassador and staff badge and the third one is really trippy.

Download:

hey! Can you offer some pictures of what you released? And thanks :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added images of the custom enables the pack includes (500 - 688) i figured everyone know the original 199 which is included aswell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while but i've updated the link in the release if you still need it. Note that this was released in 2018 and there might be an effectmap with more enables released in the meanwhile, idk.

Back