Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Furnis DCR

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do the ads furni have the right ads yet or not? Also an idea, maybe make like all old posters (including the "Noble and silver show" poster) which would be cool! And of course all furni that normally don't work due to classes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do the ads furni have the right ads yet or not? Also an idea, maybe make like all old posters (including the "Noble and silver show" poster) which would be cool! And of course all furni that normally don't work due to classes.

Yeah , i had to add v26 classes for my dcr and delete the old teleports to work a lot of furniture. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, I extracted and fixed ads furnis, about the posters I tried make old and new versions but only if exist the original small from habbo so as not to make it ugly

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You say fixed, you mean added the ads logo (/branding) to it? There's a decent amount of furni that has 2 versions, one branded (although not everybody would know about it) and one unbranded. For example:

(w/ and w/o tick)
and (w/ and w/o Idea branding)
(w/ and w/o Calippo branding)

(there are more and in case you want, I can make a full list of all items with branding)

Maybe it'd be cool to make all the versions so one with and one without branding. Also it'd be cool to see (I don't know if it's released somewhere or not), to see the Mountain Dew items ( ).

Keep up the good work anyways! I love seeing stuff like this as it reminds me of the good ol' days.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You say fixed, you mean added the ads logo (/branding) to it? There's a decent amount of furni that has 2 versions, one branded (although not everybody would know about it) and one unbranded. For example:

(w/ and w/o tick)
and (w/ and w/o Idea branding)
(w/ and w/o Calippo branding)

(there are more and in case you want, I can make a full list of all items with branding)

Maybe it'd be cool to make all the versions so one with and one without branding. Also it'd be cool to see (I don't know if it's released somewhere or not), to see the Mountain Dew items ( ).

Keep up the good work anyways! I love seeing stuff like this as it reminds me of the good ol' days.

Thanks for the answer, I added all in the pack including furnis ads/branding with logo and without logo, all the example furnis you gave me are in your folder except the soccerball lamp with nike logo (you can check calippo folder with cmp name and without cmp name for example), about Mountain Dew furnis I tried to find but was never release for big room (small furnis) same thing for the old posters

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer, I added all in the pack including furnis ads/branding with logo and without logo, all the example furnis you gave me are in your folder except the soccerball lamp with nike logo (you can check calippo folder with cmp name and without cmp name for example), about Mountain Dew furnis I tried to find but was never release for big room (small furnis) same thing for the old posters

And there's no way to like scale it down? (I don't really know how it works and how it was done so excuse me if I think too lightly of it). Maybe you could try and compare a big furniture with a small one (an existing one) and maybe you could like scale the ones that don't have a small one down.

Anyways, it's great you've done versions with and without branding. Some furniture definitely look better with them than others (and the other way around).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And there's no way to like scale it down? (I don't really know how it works and how it was done so excuse me if I think too lightly of it). Maybe you could try and compare a big furniture with a small one (an existing one) and maybe you could like scale the ones that don't have a small one down.

Anyways, it's great you've done versions with and without branding. Some furniture definitely look better with them than others (and the other way around).

I really dont know how to scale it down and looks good and not blurry etc, I tried when I created battleball furnis and it did not go very well, about furnis with and without logo I think the same, for example calippo looks better with logo and all the packs with cct that I found includes custom furnis and a lot of missing furnis, mainly the branded furnis

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really dont know how to scale it down and looks good and not blurry etc, I tried when I created battleball furnis and it did not go very well, about furnis with and without logo I think the same, for example calippo looks better with logo and all the packs with cct that I found includes custom furnis and a lot of missing furnis, mainly the branded furnis

Aw that sucks, oh well I still appreciate your hard work. I believe there are ways to do it, mainly with Photoshop ( ). There are also websites, maybe you can try it out a bit (of course that's all up to you; no pressure).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aw that sucks, oh well I still appreciate your hard work. I believe there are ways to do it, mainly with Photoshop ( ). There are also websites, maybe you can try it out a bit (of course that's all up to you; no pressure).
Thanks! I will try maybe soon if the quality is not bad to recover some posters, also now I added more images for the post but I delete some because the maximum is 50 images

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-----

Last edited:
Back