Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] HabboPHP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How secure is this?

Brad
Reaction score
Furni has nothing to do with the cms D:, check your SWFs that's where your problem will be.

Might give this a shot when I get home
its the housekeeping theres an error it the part where you put swf links
:)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I personally like it but on the download page it says an english version will be out since 1/5/2012. I wonder when....

Make a wish
Reaction score
I have a group page for this cms, i'm now coding a forum..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally like it but on the download page it says an english version will be out since 1/5/2012. I wonder when....

There is already an English LANG file released in this thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The English language file in the thread doesn't include a translated housekeeping.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How hard is it to translate French to English? Are you all stupid Americans or what? Have you never been thaught French in school? AMERICANS, Y U NO LEARN MORE THAN JUST ABOUT AMERICA!?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How hard is it to translate French to English? Are you all stupid Americans or what? Have you never been thaught French in school? AMERICANS, Y U NO LEARN MORE THAN JUST ABOUT AMERICA!?

No, since French is most 9th talked languages in the world, there are other reasons to learn other languages than French.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back